Senior Pricing Analyst
Company: Co-op services Credit Union
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: January 17, 2020
The OpportunityCO-OP Financial Services is bringing digital
transformation to the credit union movement. Were creating
innovative technology solutions that help not-for-profit credit
unions best serve their members and compete with the big banks. As
a result, our world-class team is growing faster than ever! If
youre passionate about technology and want to be part of a
purpose-driven organization, this is an exciting opportunity to
provide real value and help shape the future of human-centered
financial services.We are seeking a talented Senior Pricing Analyst
to provide strategic pricing guidance to the business to allow
continued profitable growth. Responsible for the generation of
price proposals and development of pricing tools and analytics.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Provides pricing guidance for renewals and net new deals, with
a goal of maximizing profit margin while respecting competitive
- Partners with Business Development to generate price proposals
for renewals and net new sales.
- Leads development and implementation of pricing strategies that
help CO-OP meet financial and overall company goals.
- Acts as lead liaison with Business Development as an expert on
pricing and related costs.
- Collects, validates, and maintains internal and external market
- Develops and maintains data-rich pricing analytics to support
product and price strategy.
- Leads maintenance of master product list.
- Develops, maintains, and distributes dashboards and reports to
update relevant stakeholders on price proposal status and
- Forecasts the impact of deconversions, renewals, and net new
- Partners with others in Finance to provide inputs for
forecasting and budgeting.
- Generates actionable insight from pricing data to provide
management decision support.
- Reviews pricing workflow and implements efficiency
- Administers pricing tools and systems.
- Mentors and trains Pricing Analysts and Pricing
Specialists.What Youll Need to Succeed
- Minimum of 4 years related financial analysis and complex
modeling/data analysis work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Generally work is self-directed and not prescribed. To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to work
independently (e.g., with less structure) and relies on experience
and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Exceptional analytics and financial modeling abilities.
- Ability to convey information to all levels of the organization
in a clear, focused, and concise manner.
- Ability to clearly and effectively understand and teach complex
concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of
cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, demanding business
- Ability to work independently (e.g., with less structure) and
relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, enthusiasm and ability to
- Ability to implement new ideas and influence others to produce
- Knowledge of CO-OP products and overall payment industry
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.Why Join CO-OP?You will be part of an
organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the
credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OPs
commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends
beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
We are committed to understanding, attracting and engaging a
diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their value;
ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve.
The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse
talent thrives.With more than 35 years of industry leadership,
CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit
union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE
credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions,
engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions
optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless,
personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure,
sophisticated fraud mitigation service.CO-OP serves more than 3,000
client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders,
nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared
branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates
more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit
unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the
fast-paced world of fintech.The Perks
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.Job LocationsUS-IA-Des MoinesReq
Keywords: Co-op services Credit Union, Des Moines , Senior Pricing Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!