Agile Coach Banking
Company: INT Technologies
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: February 24, 2021
OverviewINT Technologies is seeking an Agile Coach for a W2
contract opportunity located Des Moines, Iowa. The position will be
100% remote to start, and then onsite after restrictions are
lifted. Candidates need to be able to join IN Technologies as a
direct W2 employee. No C2C please. Overview: INT Technologies is a
premier provider of consulting and staffing services to Fortune 500
companies across multiple industries. INT was founded in 2000 and
has experienced continuous growth annually and has received Inc.
Magazine's fastest growing companies in the US honor for 5
consecutive years. We have become a leading staffing solutions
provider and our team of Senior Technical Recruiters, Client
Managers and Consultant Support Professionals focus on building
long-term relationships and providing unparalleled customer
support. Headquartered in Phoenix, we have offices throughout the
United States in order to provide the best customer service to our
consultants and clients. Job Description:
- Responsible for establishing disciplined, effective Agile teams
which embrace and exhibit the Agile mindset, by instructing the
team or teams in Agile principles and practices.
- Effectively leverages and combines different industry standard
scaling concepts to specific business problems in a manner that
best supports scaled agile values and principles, as well as the
organizations Vision and Values.
- Responsible for guiding teams on the first principle of Agile
Coaching to deliver working software.
- Using domain knowledge, offers credible guidance to begin
pipeline and team process, structure work, create value streams,
and start/growth of scaling activities.
- Develops collaborative working relationships with multiple
levels of managers, and steering committees with a focus on scaling
Agile within an organization or line of business.
- Helps leaders understand associated continuous delivery
implications and the structure required to sufficiently support the
- Fosters maturation of Agile mindset by asking powerful
questions focusing on scaled program planning, scrum-of-scrums,
identification of cross-program dependencies, scaled release
planning, empirical data for decision models, and ultimate delivery
of work efforts.
- Objectively informs/assists leaders in a non-biased manner to
consider highly complex and long-term implications of
transformation to self-governing teams; uses a systems view in
facilitating impediment removal at the team/program/value stream
- Provides strategic thought leadership during engagements on
approaches to overcome impediments to accelerated delivery;
skillfully facilitates conflict resolution with and between
- Fosters strong spirit of communication and collaboration
between teams to align program goals, deliver final products, and
ensure leadership transparency to impediments and progress. Basic
- 8+ years of experience on an Agile team (i.e. Product Owner,
- 7+ years of leadership experience
- 5+ years as an active Agile Coach
- 3+ years of experience implementing scaled Agile transformation
in a complex, silo-driven environment
- Prior direct experience working on Card-related projects
(Consumer or Business Credit, Debit, Retail, Co-Brand, Merchant,
Payment Network or others).
- Prior direct experience with FiServ (f/k/a FDR, Fist Data,
First Data Resources) a plus.
- Prior direct experience with Credit Card Networks (Visa,
American Express) a plus. - provided by Dice
Keywords: INT Technologies, Des Moines , Agile Coach Banking, Accounting, Auditing , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!