Financial Planning Analysis Leader
Company: CPI Search
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Career Professionals, Inc. has been serving the professional and
technical staffing needs of southeastern manufacturers since 1985
Our Des Moines, IA manufacturing client is looking to hire a
Financial Planning Analysis Leader. This Financial Planning Leader
will be responsible for the direct management of the Financial
Analysis staff, engaged in various financial functions such as
budgeting, auditing, forecasting and analysis. Ensures compliance
with internal, procedures and government regulations. Analyzes,
evaluates, and, develops, forecasting models and identifies to
management potential areas of, opportunities and risks.-- Key
Responsibilities & Job Qualifications
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of
education, and experience.
- Requires at least 8 years related financial planning
- Experience with cost accounting.
- Working knowledge of costing and financial planning.
- Working knowledge of applicable government regulations.
- Proficient in, Microsoft Office applications, with strong Excel
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (e.g., SAP, Hyperion).
- Advanced, aptitude in problem solving.
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to lead and
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal, communication
skills. Apply Career Professionals, Inc. - 602 North Jackson Street
- Morristown, TN 37814-3917
Keywords: CPI Search, Des Moines , Financial Planning Analysis Leader, Accounting, Auditing , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!