Company: Orchard Place
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of Iowa
children and their families?
Orchard Place is a nationally recognized leader in children's
mental health and juvenile justice services, and is one of only a
few organizations in the country that incorporate both mental
health and juvenile justice services for children and adolescents.
Joining the team at Orchard Place Child Guidance Center means you
will be entering a unique, open, and fast-paced working
environment, located right in downtown Des Moines.
Orchard Place is seeking a Receptionist to greet children, parents
and visitors in a positive manner when they arrive to the Child
Guidance Center and answer calls from those contacting the Child
Guidance Center. The Receptionist position at Orchard Place Child
Guidance Center is important for the efficiency and effectiveness
of the total program.
Orchard Place values diversity, equity and inclusion, and we
recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent
beyond just the technical requirements of a job. Diversity of
experience and skills combined with passion is the key to
innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all
backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you
require accommodations during the interview process.
What you will do:
* Answer multi-line telephone and direct calls to proper
* Greet and check in children, parents, and visitors in a positive
manner when they arrive for appointments.
* Schedule and confirm appointments for clients.
* Handle payments from clients.
* Complete clerical duties including; typing letters, copying,
faxing, data entry, filing, and scanning.
* Provide back-up to other Administrative Support Staff.
Sound like a good fit? A few requirements include:
* High School Diploma is required (preference given to those with
an Associate's or Bachelor's degree).
* Experience as a receptionist or scheduling appointments in a
mental health or medical practice office preferred.
* Fluency in a second language preferred.
* Experience working with children.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Attention to detail and time management skills.
* Experience with diverse populations.
Criminal & Abuse Registry Record checks completed.
Keywords: Orchard Place, Des Moines , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!