Front Office Manager
Company: Embassy Suites by Hilton Des Moines Downtown
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The primary purpose of the Front Office Manager is to ensure an exceptional guest experience while ensuring all standard operating procedures pertinent to the Front Office Department (including brand and Atrium specific) are being followed.
The Front Office Manager will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Manage direct reports by ensuring Associates understand employment practices, recommending employment decisions and corrective action, supporting performance management, and implementing discipline
- E nsur e that Associates are meeting guest needs and appropriately responding to any guest concerns and escalating as appropriate ;
- Creat e a best-in-class guest experience by engaging with guests, providing friendly courteous service, anticipating guest needs, increasing guest loyalty, and maintaining relationships;
- Coordinat e activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner ;
- Ensur e financial goals of the department and the hotel are being met by managing labor costs; controlling expenses for supplies and equipment, and determining revenue-driving initiatives;
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary ensuring the hotel is achieving Cleanliness A ssured S tandards ;
- Evaluat e and recommend revenue driving initiatives and monitor revenue performance ;
- Recommend and implement approved changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency ;
- Ability to serve as Manager on Duty; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Keywords: Embassy Suites by Hilton Des Moines Downtown, Des Moines , Front Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Des Moines, Iowa
here to apply!