Senior Data Scientist - Marketing [Remote]
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We make good things happen by recognizing and rewarding people for
taking the high road. How? By reinventing insurance that celebrates
people's mindful choices.
Insurance was fundamentally a brilliant idea, but it always had a
key challenge - it couldn't identify and acknowledge the positive
decisions that individuals made along the way. But when we apply
smart mobile technologies, we can. And that's what we do. We help
our customers save on their monthly bill. But more importantly,
they join a growing movement of people who dare to live more
mindfully because doing so is simply better for everyone.
We're a well-funded, talent dense team of people who care about
using our skills to do good. From data science, to design,
engineering, insurance, product, research, user experience and
beyond - we believe in people who believe they can make the world
even better. Join us, and let's build the higher path that is
* 3+ years of demonstrable expertise building and supporting
machine learning models deployed to production
* Expert in Python and core libraries used by data scientists
(Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib/Seaborn, etc.)
* Experience using Jupyter notebooks
* Experience working with large and/or noisy data sets
* Applied experience with design of experiments. A/B testing
required. Bandit optimization a plus. Uplift modeling not required,
* Extensive background in data-driven experience and conversion
optimization working with design, product and marketing teams, and
a variety of specialized tools.
* Strong experience with marketing analytics tools like Omniture
suite or equivalent. Ideally, has worked with e-commerce and
digital service companies, particularly ones that have multi-step
buy flows and are selling a service.
* Well rounded digital marketing background with particular depth
in programmatic advertising, omni-channel personalization and paid
* Salary: We pay competitive salaries factoring in experience,
skill set, and location. We do not offer equity.
* We provide a wide-selection of health and welfare benefits
including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and supplemental
income plans. We also offer a 401(k) Plan with a company match.
* Wellness and Time Off: We provide Headspace subscriptions, a
wellness allowance, and generous time off including four weeks of
PTO in the first year of employment with additional time granted
upon hire. New parents may also take eight weeks of fully paid
parental leave (plus four weeks for parents who give birth) which
may be taken within one year after the birth and/or the adoption of
* Professional learning and growth: We provide a generous allowance
each year for professional learning, continuing education, and
* Location: May work from anywhere in the US, but will need to be
actively available during core meeting hours from 9:00AM - 3:00PM
pacific time to collaborate with team members across all time
* Some travel may be required after the San Francisco office
* Candidates based in the SF Bay Area will be able to commute to
the SF office for in-person meetings and other gatherings.
This role is employed by BlueOwl, LLC. BlueOwl, LLC is a separate
company in the State Farm family of companies and is the solutions
provider for the HiRoad Assurance Company.
Keywords: HiRoad, Des Moines , Senior Data Scientist - Marketing [Remote], Advertising , Newton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!