Child Care Lead Teacher-Temporary- Pella, Iowa
Company: Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Vermeer Yellow Iron Academy in Pella, Iowa is seeking a
Temporary- Lead 2 Year Old Teacher to support our program from
November 2021 through January 2022! Interested? Apply today!Are you
a role model for other teachers? Do you take pride in knowing that
positive outcomes for children are being achieved because of the
high-quality, developmentally appropriate program you've
implemented? As a Lead Teacher, we will offer you a supportive
workplace where your contributions are appreciated and your
professional growth is encouraged. Apply today to Bright
Horizons.Do work that matters at a company that offers more!As a
Lead Child Care Teacher you will:
- Communicate regularly with parents to support, guide, and share
in their child's development.
- Collaborate with your team to develop classroom plans and
- Develop an emergent curriculum that is designed to inspire
- Help to orient new employees.Consistently named one of
FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take
your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
- Access on-going professional development and career advancement
opportunities. Earn or complete your early childhood college degree
for FREE or take advantage of our CDA program.
- Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including
401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee
discounts, and more!
- Work in a beautiful work-site center with extensive resources
and a creative curriculum that meets/exceeds NAEYC requirements -
including STEM and enrichment programs.
- Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the
wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty,
Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
- Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for
Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and
Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.Lead
Child Care Teachers must pass state and company background checks.
Experience and educational requirements include:
- At least six months of professional teaching experience.
- High school diploma/GED required; some ECE coursework or degree
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
(DAP).Complete your online application today for immediate
consideration.HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?Contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866Bright Horizons
is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports
diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities
to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies
with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the
Law Poster: EEO - English and EEO - Spanish along with information
on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph
Protection Act (EPPA).Applicants requiring a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process
should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or
email@example.com. Determinations on requests for
reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Des Moines , Child Care Lead Teacher-Temporary- Pella, Iowa, Education / Teaching , Pella, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!