Early Childhood Teacher
Company: New Horizon Academy
Posted on: November 26, 2022
RequirementsWe are seeking Early Childhood Educators to join our
team at our JOHNSTON, IA location!NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS!We are
hiring in the following programs:
- PreschoolAll applicants must:
- Have positive and reliable work ethic.
- Be able to work full-time (roughly 40 hours per week,
Monday-Friday) and be flexible with scheduling.
- Have a PASSION for working with children!*Previous childcare
experience is preferred.Job DescriptionLove Making a Difference?
You'll fit right in!As a New Horizon Academy team member, there's
something special about knowing you make a positive impact in the
lives of children and their families!New Horizon Academy is a
nationally accredited Early Childhood Education program with
locations in Minnesota, Iowa, Idaho and Colorado. We are looking
for energetic, nurturing and dedicated staff to join our growing
company!We are looking for educators who are interested in....
- Joining a company that is dedicated to implementing the best
for our young learners.
- Making a difference each day.
- Help us continue to provide the best childcare on the planet to
the students within our care.
- Growing their career within the industry.
- Developing and implementing age appropriate curriculum to
foster a love of learning.What makes New Horizon Academy
- New Horizon Academy has been serving young children for over 45
- Each of our New Horizon schools is NAEYC accredited.
- We will always have family roots, a warm, nurturing atmosphere,
an open door, and we are committed to continuous improvement.
- We have dedicated and passionate teachers working with our
students each and every day to build their love of learning!We are
looking for someone who. . .
- Meets or exceeds state qualifications for the listed
- Has previous experience in Early Childhood Education or related
field of work.
- Has completed a college degree or credits in Early Childhood
Education or a closely related field.
- Is able to satisfy the Applicant Background Study required by
- Has documentation of U.S. citizenship or eligibility to work in
- Has the physical abilities to perform the required job duties
with or without accommodations.We offer a suite of benefits
- A fun, professional work environment
- Generous child care discount
- Career Path advancement programs
- Health, dental and life insurance
- FREE continued education trainingThis position description is
not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive
list of responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated
with this position. While this description is intended to
accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements,
management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties as
necessary or desired. E.O.E.
Keywords: New Horizon Academy, Des Moines , Early Childhood Teacher, Education / Teaching , Johnston, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!