QA Automation Test Engineer
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Ruan is seeking a QA Automation Test Engineer to test and
support enterprise-level applications for the company and its many
business units. Ensure quality of all technology solutions as you
work with team members and end users in an agile environment and
within all phases of the software development life cycle, including
design, development, testing, and implementation. Build and execute
test scripts, both automated and manual. Mentor other QA Engineers
and help set quality assurance standards and practices across
complete technology stack.
- Develop and execute software test plans (automated and
- Identify and facilitate test case issue resolution with team
members and end users.
- Document and maintain test plan and test case results.
- Manage test case inventory.
- Proactively seek opportunities for continuous
- Mentor and train other team members on technology, standards,
and business acumen.
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education. Course(s) of study:
Computer Science, MIS, or Math or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in QA and test automation
- Requires previous experience, coursework, and/or knowledge of
QA practices and automation suites.
- Must have strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to carry out detailed written and oral
- Must have the ability to work multiple tasks under tight time
- Requires the ability to set priorities and accomplish duties
with little supervision and direction.
- Critical thinking is a must. Ability to quickly assess a
problem, devise a solution, and implement the solution is
Keywords: Ruan, Des Moines , QA Automation Test Engineer, Engineering , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!