IAM Engineer - REMOTE
Company: CSAA Insurance Group
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: March 19, 2023
CSAA Insurance Group (CSAA IG), a AAA insurer, is one of the top
personal lines property and casualty insurance groups in the U.S.
Our employees proudly live our core beliefs and fulfill our
enduring purpose to help members prevent, prepare for and recover
from life's uncertainties, and we're proud of the culture we create
together. As we commit to progress over perfection, we recognize
that every day is an opportunity to be innovative and adaptable. At
CSAA IG, we hire good people for a brighter tomorrow. We are
actively hiring for an IAM Engineer! Join us and support CSAA IG in
achieving our goals.Your Role: The IAM Engineer develops strategies
and oversees the implementation and updates of Identity and Access
Management technologies. Your work:
- This position will have a strong focus on Identity
technologies, like Okta, CyberArk, AD, Azure, AD LDS and
- AWS IAM experience in addition to Azure is preferred but not
- The position will lead the engineering activities in
creating/maintaining RBAC, deploying MFA, and supporting
remediation of Audit issues in relation to the platform.
- Knowledge of Okta and Okta MFA is required.
- Assists in the review and update of information security
policies, architecture, and standards.
- Performs engineering for points of integration between IAM
technologies and other systems.
- Provides installation and integration guidance to the system
- Documents developed solutions.
- Communicates security risks and solutions to business partners
and IT staff as needed.
- Provides support to the business and IT staff for security
- Provide internal security consulting for complex application
development, database design, network, and/or platform (operating
system) efforts, helping project teams comply with enterprise and
IT security policies, industry regulations, and best
- Provides tier-3 support for incident resolution.What would make
us excited about you?
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field, or a
combination of education and relevant experience.
- CISSP Certification Preferred
- 3+ years proven experience supporting IAM Technologies in
enterprise environments consisting of 0 users.
- Shows respect for differences through excellent communication
skills with people from an array of backgrounds.
- Actively shapes our company culture (e.g., participating in
employee resource groups, volunteering, etc.)
- Lives into cultural norms (e.g., willing to have cameras when
it matters: helping onboard new team members, building
- Travels as needed for role, including divisional / team
meetings and other in-person meetings
- Fulfills business needs, which may include investing extra
time, helping other teams, etc.Confidence can sometimes hold us
back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret:
there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. CSAA IG is a place
where everyone can grow. So, however you identify and whatever
background you bring with you, please apply if you meet most of the
requirements (not all) and this is a role that would make you
excited to come to work every day. CSAA IG Careers At CSAA IG,
we're proudly devoted to protecting our customers, our employees,
our communities, and the world at large. We are on a climate
journey to continue to do better for our people, our business, and
our planet. Taking bold action and leading by example. We are
citizens for a changing world, and we continually change to meet
it.Join us if you
- BELIEVE in a mission focused on building a community of
service, rooted in inclusion and belonging.
- COMMIT to being there for our customers and employees.
- CREATE a sense of purpose that serves the greater good through
innovation.Recognition: We offer a total compensation package,
performance bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more!
Read more about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of
our dynamic team at In most cases, you will have the opportunity to
choose your preferred working location from the following options
when you join CSAA IG: remote, hybrid, or in-person. Submit your
application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check
your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure you don't miss
important updates from us. If a reasonable accommodation is needed
to participate in the job application or interview process, please
contact .As part of our values, we are committed to supporting
inclusion and diversity at CSAA IG. We actively celebrate
colleagues' different abilities, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and
gender. Everyone is welcome and supported in their development at
all stages in their journey with us.We are always recruiting,
retaining, and promoting a diverse mix of colleagues who are
representative of the U.S. workforce. The diversity of our team
fosters a broad range of ideas and enables us to craft and deliver
a wide array of products to meet customers' evolving needs.CSAA
Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer.The national
average salary range for this position is $121,500-$134,500.
However, we have a location-based compensation structure. Our
salary ranges vary and are calculated based on county of residence.
The full salary range for this position across all the states we
hire in is $108,900-$161,600. This role also includes an
opportunity for a company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through
our Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 10% of eligible pay.If
you apply and are selected to continue in the recruiting process,
we will schedule a preliminary call with you to discuss the role
and will disclose during that call the available salary/hourly rate
range based on your location. Factors used to determine the actual
salary offered may include location, experience, or
education.Please note we are hiring for this role remote anywhere
in the United States with the following exceptions: Hawaii, Alaska
and California. California exception does not apply to existing CA
employees. Must have authorization to work indefinitely in the
Keywords: CSAA Insurance Group, Des Moines , IAM Engineer - REMOTE, Engineering , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...