Controls/Electrical Engineer (Corinth, MS)
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: September 16, 2023
You were made to do this work: designing new technologies,
diving into data, optimizing digital experiences, and constantly
developing better, faster ways to get results. You want to be part
of a performance culture dedicated to building technology for a
purpose that matters. You want to work in an environment that
promotes sustainability, inclusion, wellbeing, and career
development. In this role, you'll help us deliver better care for
billions of people around the world. It starts with YOU.
We are looking for an Automation Engineer. The Automation Engineer
will provide technical expertise and support in the implementation
and optimization of the SMOM (Smart Manufacturing Operation
Management) systems platform and associated processes to support
This role is located at our Corinth Mill in Corinth, MS.
In this role, you will:
- Provide technical and operational expertise to achieve quick
and timely solutions to SMOM related problems within all site asset
- Provide day to day support for SMOM requests and trouble-shoot
issues impacting system functionality or integrity.
- Ensure the success of SMOM by providing technical expertise and
effective facilitation of the process.
- Develop and maintain data flows into SMOM (manual entries, PLC
inputs, etc.) for generating information from SMOM (reports,
dashboards etc.) to drive improved visibility and faster decision
making for asset teams, engineers and site leadership.
- Provide support for developing and implementing plans and
programs for sustaining the long-term growth of SMOM to meet sector
- Gain and sustain SMOM knowledge by obtaining appropriate
training and through interaction with corporate Digital
Manufacturing networks. About Us
At Kimberly-Clark, you'll be part of the best teams committed to
driving innovation and growth. We're founded on 150 years of market
leadership, and we're always looking for new and better ways to
perform-so what can you do with that? There's no time like the
present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It's all here for you
Led by Purpose. Driven by You.
You're driven to perform at the highest level possible, and you
appreciate a performance culture fueled by authentic caring. You
want to be part of a company actively dedicated to sustainability,
inclusion, wellbeing, and career development.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering. Candidates with an
Associate, Bachelor, or advanced degree in a relevant scientific
discipline or possessing applicable experience may also be
- Must have detailed knowledge and advanced capability in process
controls (PLC/SCADA/HMI) and IIoT
- 5+ years of Controls or Electrical Engineering experience
including working directly with business clients.
- Experience of leading assigned Control Projects and/or
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems(ie GE Plant Apps,
OSI PI Historian, etc) and manufacturing operations based IT
- Experience with working Rockwell Software platforms, RSLogix
Platform a plus
- Possess or demonstrate the ability to learn SAP ERP
- Thorough knowledge of Windows 10 operating systems.
- Detailed knowledge and advanced ability in MS Office
- Detailed knowledge of electrical and systems safety
- Ability to identify and solve computer hardware/software
problems. Total Benefits
Here are a few of the benefits you'd enjoy. For a complete
overview, see .
- Great support for good health with medical, dental, and vision
coverage options. No waiting periods or pre-existing condition
restrictions. Access to an on-site fitness center, occupational
health nurse, and allowances for high-quality safety
- Flexible Savings and spending accounts to maximize health care
options and stretch dollars when caring for yourself or
- Diverse income protection insurance options to protect yourself
and your family in case of illness, injury, or other unexpected
- Additional programs and support to continue your education,
adopt a child, relocate, or even find temporary childcare.
Additional information about the compensation and benefits for this
role are available upon request. You may contact for assistance.
You must include the six digit Job # with your request.
Veterans and members of the Reserve and Guard are highly encouraged
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive
organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of
its team members to brands that make life better for people all
around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that
reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your
original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success
of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer,
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information,
citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work performed by employees assigned to this
classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required
for this position.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which
may include drug screening, background check, and DMV check.
Kimberly-Clark will support in-country relocation for the chosen
candidate for the role. The benefits provided will be per the terms
of Kimberly-Clark's applicable mobility policies. The
benefits/policy provided will decided in Kimberly-Clark's sole
Keywords: Kimberly-Clark, Des Moines , Controls/Electrical Engineer (Corinth, MS), Engineering , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!