Company: Paragon IT Professionals
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Paragon is looking for a Network Engineer for a contract to hire role. Must have strong experience with Cisco and Nexus platforms. Minimum Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with LAN solutions for large enterprises (including Cisco Nexus) analyzing, troubleshooting, and investigating Network and Data Center related systems.
- Experience automating network environment.
- Ability to manage multiple efforts by establishing timelines and executing tasks in accordance with timelines.
- 5+ years of experience with IP routing protocols including Layer 2 (including Multi-Vlan architectures) and Layer 3 routing (OSPF, BGP, RIP, EIGRP, HSRP, QoS) in a large enterprise environment.
- Strong experience with enterprise security and network-based segmentation solutions such as: firewalls, private VLANs, Cisco ISE, etc.
- Ability to configure and support one or more of the major Application Delivery Controller appliances (Citrix NetScaler, F5 BigIP, etc).
- Design, build and support Cisco wireless infrastructure that utilize the Cisco Wireless LAN Controller platform.
- Experience with virtual data center (VMware) and virtual switching environments.
- Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and supporting Cisco ACI.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, communication and decision-making skills.
- Drive to train and improve technical skills of peers. Preferred Qualifications
- Cisco Certified CCIE, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA or CCDA
- Familiarity with Software Defined Networking and OpenFlow
- Ability to program in Linux
- Familiarity with WAN technologies - provided by Dice Cisco, Nexus, Routing, Switching, CCNA, CCNP, LAN, WAN, VLAN, Data Center, VMWare, Cisco ACI, F5
Keywords: Paragon IT Professionals, Des Moines , Network Engineer, Engineering , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!