IT Auditor (Risk Management)
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Businessolver is a technology company delivering market-changing
benefits and services to millions of people across the U.S. Our
primary mission is to transform benefits to a year-round
personalized journey through innovative technology and high-touch
We take our role in benefits very seriously. We know that at the
other end of our technology is a person, a family or a loved one.
This is why, at the core of our business, we cultivate a culture of
service through transparency and an unwavering responsiveness to
our clients and employees.
We're not shy about how much we love our clients. We look to our
rock-star employees to help these clients maximize the investment
in their benefits program, minimize their exposure to risk, engage
their employees with our easy-to-use solution and empower their
employees to maximize their benefits use.
At Businessolver you will have opportunities for individual
development through our common language: Trust through
transparency. Assume positive intent. Be real. Live a growth
attitude. Embrace the reverse golden rule.
IT Audit - Risk Management
Businessolver Audit & Risk Management team is responsible for
establishing an enterprise risk management framework, assessing
risk areas, and developing a plan to gain a more in-depth
understanding of significant risks to the organization, while
evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of the internal control
environment. This function performs risk assessments, reviews,
internal audits throughout Businessolver, vendor assessments that
that support key relationships, customer risk assessments, and
support Businessolver's external audit firms and associated
This individual participates in performing risk assessment process
and the development of the annual audit planning exercises.
Coordinates the execution of audit projects and the development of
audit reports. Assists in preparing and presenting periodic reports
to Businessolver Leadership.
- Strategically partner with other risk stakeholders to
continually identify trends and discover underlying issues that are
important to quantify risks, guide decision making, and/or be used
as a model for others to apply consistently.
- Facilitate end-to-end risk management and tactical processing
of risk and remediation plans using existing GRC tools
- Communicate to stakeholder's findings from risk analyses, as
well as data required to perform risk assessments.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with external
Microsoft customers and internal technical, business and legal
- Support ISO and SOC 1 & 2 Reporting Engagements
- Build business process flows and documentation of control,
gaps, recommendations, and remediation activities
- Perform organization risk assessments and associated program
- Coordinate with business decision makers, leadership, and
technical SMEs to gather information required for completing risk
- Support delivery of business continuity & disaster recovery
documentation, support, testing, and reporting activities
What it takes to make the cut:
- Experience identifying, writing and monitoring controls within
different business units.
- Experience with formalized Information Technology audit
practices and sampling methodologies.
- Experience working with risk management frameworks to identify
and manage security and other risks
- Demonstrated experience with controls-based information
security frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001, NIST CSF, COBIT) and/or
Enterprise Risk Management frameworks (e.g., COSO ERM, ISO
- Demonstrated experience supporting a sustainable risk or
- Knowledge and experience with GRC platforms and tools
- Vendor Management & Vendor Risk Assessment Processes
- IT security questionnaires and vendor questionnaires to support
customer inquiries and sales support inquiries
- Experience with SIG, CSA CAIQ, and similar assessments
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation
- Strong cross group collaboration
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Solid track record of achieving success through teamwork and
- Proven track-record influencing without authority, resolving
conflict, and measuring results
- Certifications; CISA, CRISC, CISM, or CISSP certification
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Information Technology
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio,
- Experience providing executive level reporting
The Businessolver Way---
Our team has spent two decades crafting a culture that challenges
each employee to perform at the top of their game - and have fun
doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an
environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from
you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture with
extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits, and vacation time. We are an
equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits including
medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company
match, among others.
- Smart Casual Dress. No need to suit up, but we also have
on-site dry-cleaning services for those that prefer to
- Charity and community involvement. Participate in a variety of
ways to support those around us.
- Learning & Development. Continue to learn about the industry
through our online and instructor-led classes.
- Recognition. Want some swag? Earn tons of it by helping out
your co-workers through our employee recognition program.
- Culture. Want a culture most dream of? Most companies talk
about it, we live it. Come find out for yourself!
- Wellness Program.Participate in our extensive wellness program
to improve your health and potentially earn time off!
Our larger "hub" locations (Des Moines, Denver, Chicago, Iowa City,
Dallas, Louisville & Charlotte) include:
- Weekly catered meals.Breakfast every other Mondays, lunch
Wednesdays, and afternoon appetizers on Fridays encourage
collaboration across our teams.
- Fully-stocked kitchens.We know it takes fuel to perform, so we
provide a kitchen stocked with healthy snacks.
- With a "work hard/play hard" atmosphere we all need a little
stress relief at times.
Interested? Great, we look forward to reading your application.
You will receive an auto-reply confirming that we've received your
application, and you will hear from us again after we've reviewed
your application and assessed whether or not to move you forward in
our recruiting process.
If you do decide to apply, please know that every complete
application will be carefully reviewed. Seriously! We know it is a
time commitment to prepare an application. We will respect that
effort by thoughtfully reviewing every single complete application
and we are truly grateful for your interest.
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for a look at our
Keywords: Businessolver, Des Moines , IT Auditor (Risk Management), Executive , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!