Associate Business Manager
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Overview:Under the direction of Business Manager manages the
bulk of smaller clients' responsibilities and supports the Business
Managers with key clients. This position assists the Business
Manager in executing the mutual business goals of Acosta and
- Supports Business Partners with key clients in the following
tasks: down stream execution tracking, tactical communication,
being a liaison with Marketing, key metric tracking, promotion
plans, development of sales presentations and post-promo
- Under the direction of the Business Manager provides for
tactical and strategic client communications for smaller
- Develops and delivers sales presentations for smaller
- Assists in promotion planning, execution tracking and
post-promotion analysis for smaller clients.
- Provides marketing analysis and category reviews for smaller
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- One plus years marketing, sales or sales support.
- Sales skills to include understanding the sales process,
contract paperwork, and client promotion systems.
- Presentation skills to include preparation, delivery and
- Negotiation skills to include strategy development and tactical
- Marketing/Analytical skills to include accessing and
interpreting IRI/AC Nielsen data, post-promotion analysis and
- Finance skills to include ability to create profit and volume
strategies, and understand financial statements.
- Logistics skills to include knowledge of order processing,
inventory tracking, client and customer distribution methods.Acosta
Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity EmployerBy submitting
your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy
Statement and Terms of Conditions.US:
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Des Moines , Associate Business Manager, Executive , Urbandale, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!