Area Director of Sales and Marketing
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: May 16, 2022
If you are a site sales and marketing director looking for
advancement, please take a look at this exciting opportunity!Due to
rapid growth, Cassia is hiring a dynamic, resident-centric Area
Director of Sales and Marketing to join our team. In this role, you
will ensure our seven Iowa senior living communities achieve
occupancy targets. At Cassia, well support you with the latest
marketing tools, advanced sales training, and a highly supportive
home office team. All this combined with the strength of high
caliber co-workers who share your passion, your energy and your
commitment to our mission - Foster fullness of life for older
adults in the spirit of Christs love. Join us and start doing your
lifes best work at Cassia.This position is based in Iowa. Must be
willing to travel a minimum of 60% of the time. Company car
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- 22% Verizon discounts to all Cassia employees
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!Area
Director of Sales and Marketing Responsibilities:
- Lead, motivate, and coach Senior Living Counselors to achieve
sales goals. Drive accountability at a territory level.
- Collaborate with operations, clinical and financial team
members to achieve occupancy targets.
- Interact and cooperate with development partners, investors,
and all company employees.
- Recruit, interview and hire top sales talent.
- Lead sales team through the ever-changing healthcare
- Work with Senior Living Counselors to develop and implement
comprehensive strategic marketing plan to include the following:
social media, referral source development, community outreach,
internal marketing, advertising, public relations, events and
- Coordinate the development of marketing materials from start to
finish with the Cassia creative team.
- Develop a clear and persuasive communication message and
marketing tactics based on Cassias brand and the community
- Learn and utilize the customer relationship management
software/platform (CRM) to understand each prospects stage of
readiness in order to help the Senior Living Counselors advance
- Work with the Director of Communications to create public
relations strategies and positive relationships with the local
- Perform additional tasks as needed. Area Director of Sales and
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, health care management
or related field.
- 5+ years of successful sales and/or sales management experience
required; senior living experience required.
- 3+ years in sales leadership required.
- Experience leading sales teams across various markets and/or
- Must be willing to travel a minimum of 60% of the time. Cassias
Response to COVID-19:Cassia is serious about your safety and
healthit is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19
protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing,
and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal
protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to
staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.About
Us:Cassia is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years
of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to
inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to
them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and
invite you to apply to learn more!#CassiaEOE/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly
EmployerPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cassia, Des Moines , Area Director of Sales and Marketing, Executive , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!