Hospice - RN Case Manager
Company: Care Initiatives Hospice - Greenfield
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you looking to be a part of a fun team that positively
impacts your community? At Care Initiatives we're committed to
celebrating life and helping those in our care live to the fullest.
We love helping people gain their highest level of independence and
quality of life during their time with us.
Care Initiatives is the largest single operator of quality nursing
homes in Iowa. As a non-profit organization, we have proudly been
investing millions of dollars into the communities we serve since
1989. Care Initiatives serves roughly 2800 Iowans through skilled
nursing facilities, assisted living, and hospice locations. We are
dedicated to providing compassionate care for Iowans through all of
life's transitions. "Always Learn" is one of our Core Values. We
want you to learn and grow with us. Apply today to start your
exciting new career with us!
Care Initiatives Hospice is now hiring a full-time RN Case Manager
to join our Greenfield team.
This full-time position offers a great opportunity to assist our
Greenfield region to provide hands-on, high-quality end-of-life
Our hospice caregivers are uniquely qualified to attend to the
needs of patients in the final stages of life. We meet the patient
and family members where they are, going to their home, a long-term
care center assisted living residence or hospital to administer
compassionate hospice care.
Our approach addresses the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs
of those facing life-limiting illness for themselves and their
families. We work closely with family members and caregivers to
respect the wishes and needs of our patients and their loved ones
with the utmost compassion, dignity, and respect for those in their
final stages of life.
- Use clinical nursing knowledge, physical assessment, and
procedural skills to deliver high quality patient care in the
patient's place of residence
- Develop and oversee plan of care under the direction of the
physician and ensure appropriate interdisciplinary involvement to
ensure the best outcome for each patient
- Deliver consistent and high-quality patient care to provide an
exceptional patient experience
- Patient Care/Care Coordination
- Perform initial and comprehensive assessments on all patients
in accordance with policies and procedures
- Continuous visits and interdisciplinary assessment of the
- Delivers quality care and completes clear, concise, and
accurate clinical documentation
- Provides patient, caregiver and family counseling and education
as indicated in the plan of care
- Develops and continually updates a plan of care that identifies
the care and services required to meet patient-specific needs
- Assesses the need for plan of care updates while keeping the
patient and family involved in care planning decisions
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation of clinical records
and time/travel entireQualifications:
- Current, valid Iowa registered nurse license or license in a
- Current driver's license and automobile liability
- CPR certification required before first day of work
- Obtains Hospice and Palliative Registered Nurse Certification
(CHPN) within 24 months of employment
- Current home access to the internet
- Prefer two years of recent clinical experience in
medical/surgical, oncology, home health or public health
- Knowledge of care of the terminally illBenefits:
- Dayforce Wallet- On Demand Pay- access your pay as soon as it
- Four different great medical plan choices!
- HSA and FSA Programs
- Two different dental coverage plan options
- Retirement 403(b) Savings plan with company match!
- Basic Life and ADD, Voluntary Life ADD, Short-Term and
- Voluntary Critical illness and Accident Coverage Plans
- Doctor on Demand, discounts on gym memberships, fitness
equipment, ID Theft Protections, Be Well 24/7
- Discount Programs on Verizon Wireless and hotel, theme park
tickets, electronics, appliances, apparel and more!
- LPN RN Board Funding
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Online Training
- Advancement Transfer Opportunities
- CNA Training Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Veteran's Day Pay for Veterans
- Years of Service Recognition ProgramTo apply please complete
our online employment application today!
Care Initiatives has implemented its Employee and Provider
SARS-CoV-2 ("COVID-19") Vaccine Policy pursuant to recent federal
regulation, which requires all employees to have either their first
dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or submit a medical or religious
exemption request by February 14, 2022. If you have received at
least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, please be prepared to provide
proof of vaccination upon hire. If you would like to submit a
medical or religious exemption request, the appropriate forms will
be provided to you upon hire.
EOE, AAP, Veterans and Disabled Employer
Keywords: Care Initiatives Hospice - Greenfield, Des Moines , Hospice - RN Case Manager, Executive , Greenfield, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!