Company: DRM Arbys
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Employer: DRM Arby's
Hourly Assistant Manager (45-Hour Work Week)
Why should you join the DReaM Team?
* To be part of a family focused culture that allows you
flexibility in your schedule to achieve your family dreams, improve
your quality of life, an inspire the customer!
* As a member of our team you will have the opportunity and support
to develop your professional and personal skills by participating
in our free leadership development curriculum.
* Additional benefits to you can include; free and discounted meal
benefits, comfortable working attire (You can wear JEANS!), career
advancement opportunities, as well as health benefits!
* Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance*
* Long Term Disability*
* Paid Time Off*
* Bonus Opportunities*
* 401(k) Plan*
* Employee Referral Bonus Opportunities!
What will you be doing in the restaurant?
* Inspire and supporting your team to provide their best service to
the customers in ensuring they meet their hunger needs, to fulfill
their DReaM's in making a difference in our communities. Examples
including but not limited to:
* Lead and inspire your team to ensure our customers have a
positive and inviting experience by providing positive feedback and
* maintain adequate staffing levels by assisting in the development
of weekly team schedules, interviewing, and hiring of new DReaM
* Ensure the restaurant remains clean and provides a safe
environment by utilizing maintenance and food safety
* Assist in restaurant operations management in inventory control
and record keeping.
* Be adaptable to a variety of situations to support your team;'s
abilities and knowledge to handle their roles in meeting customer
* Remain calm and utilize your knowledge to help diffuse and
resolve customer issues and employee wellness concerns.
* provide coaching, training, and positive feedback to your team in
developing their professional and personal skills to take on new
* Make positive and inspiring relationships with customers and
coworkers to fulfill yours and their quality of life.
* Have FUN!
What does it take to join the fun & inspiring DReaM Team?
* The desire to grow and succeed in your personal * professional
development. Ex: Display strong, excellent, and effective people
orientated relationship skills.
* Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs, and use your hands to
prepare the meatiest sandwiches.
* Display drive, determination, punctuality, and maintain
responsibility in working scheduled shifts.
* Have experience leading a diverse team in a restaurant capacity
* Adequate driving record t include valid driver's licence &
* Ability to work flexible hours an work independently as well with
a variety of personalities.
* Background check completed satisfactorily & be at least 18 years
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced
DRM is EOE
* Based on Eligibility
Keywords: DRM Arbys, Des Moines , Assistant Manager, Executive , Norwalk, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!