Regional Vice President of Assisted Living
Company: Midwest Health
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Regional Vice President of Assisted LivingMidwest Health Inc.
Midwest Health is looking for a new Regional VP for our Assisted
Living communities in our Iowa/Nebraska region. - The Regional Vice
President is required to effectively assist manage, direct and
administer the organization in accordance with company policies and
procedures, and standards of practice. -Regular travel is required.
- Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and monitor compliance with policies pertaining to total
patient care, personnel, medical staff, financial status, public
relations and maintenance of building under broad directives from
the Governing Board. Explain policies to staff and other concerned
- Meet with Department heads regularly.
- Conduct in-service and supervisory training meetings.
- Assist Executive Director in reviewing and monitoring
competence of work force.
- Regularly check financial status, maintain efficient accounting
system. Helps prepare annual budget and other records as
- Assist Executive Director with staffing issues and disciplinary
- Assist Executive Director to maintain compliance of all State
and Federal regulations including blood borne pathogens, infection
control, use of hazardous materials and fire safety.
- Maintain involvement with State affiliates to monitor and
implement any new rules and/or regulations on a state and national
Keywords: Midwest Health, Des Moines , Regional Vice President of Assisted Living, Executive , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!