Talent Director (Des Moines, IA - MR)
Company: Robert Half
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: September 23, 2022
JOB REQUISITIONTalent Director (Des Moines, IA - MR)LOCATIONIA
DES MOINESJOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary Our Talent Directors work in a
team environment and have responsibility for negotiating and
developing business with new and current clients. Talent Directors
market our services via video, telephone and by conducting
in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers in
accounting and finance departments. Additional responsibilities
include: recruiting, interviewing and matching highly skilled
Accounting & Finance professionals with clients' projects, contract
assignments and contract to full-time opportunities; managing
ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both
clients and candidates; providing ongoing communication and career
guidance to candidates; and participating in local trade
association and networking events to increase Robert Half's
presence in the local business community. Qualifications:
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred.
- 5+ years' experience working in Accounting & Finance
environment is preferred.
- Successful candidates will have excellent business development,
recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving
- Ability to define and discuss project requirements with
senior-level executives.Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For
more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential
and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid
time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and
retirement savings plans. Learn more at .
- UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 locations worldwide, we
provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on -FORTUNE
magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as
numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP - We believe in an "Ethics
First" philosophy, which means we are committed to social
responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace,
and actively participating in communities where we live and work.
Learn more by downloading Robert Half's Corporate Citizenship
Report at . Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment
employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including
individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable
accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for
a position, please contact us by sending an email to
HRSolutions@roberthalf.com or call 1.855.744.6947 for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/VetJOB LOCATIONIA DES MOINES
Keywords: Robert Half, Des Moines , Talent Director (Des Moines, IA - MR), Executive , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!