Assistant Manager - Clean Laundry - Des Moines, IA
Company: Clean Laundry
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you a leader who is curious, driven, coachable, and ready to
tackle any challenge? At Clean Laundry , we are a company of highly
engaged, driven, and entrepreneurial brand champions who are
seeking a part-time Assistant Manager! This person will directly
support Clean Laundry and its guests. This team member will report
to and be in regular communication with their manager to stay up to
date on the needs of the role and the business. "The high level of
support you receive from Clean Laundry is rare in the
retail/customer service industry. Many companies speak to a team
atmosphere, but Clean Laundry genuinely lives it." - Mike S.,
Phoenix Area Manager What you'll be doing: The part-time Assistant
Manager is responsible for supporting the growth of Clean Laundry
and will provide critical support to deliver on our promise by:
- Creating loyal customers of Clean Laundry as a result of their
- Providing great customer experience to all guests.
- Building, growing, and managing relationships with
- Leading a team of individuals to be aligned and engaged with
our mission, values, and goals.
- Ensuring the facility is clean, comfortable, and enjoyable for
- Promptly responding to issues affecting the customer
- Maintaining store cleanliness and providing prompt, reliable
- Recognizing, communicating, and initiating areas of improvement
for the stores.
- Driving sales, growth, and profits for Clean Laundry.
- Tracking and managing financial transactions and assisting with
- Providing training and job support for employees.
- Performing light machine maintenance (training provided).
- Increasing the stores digital footprint through Google Reviews
- Maintaining, purchasing, and organizing inventory and
- Supporting and growing our Wash, Dry, Fold business.
- Supporting the development and launch of Clean Laundry Express
- Providing a 5-Star experience for all customers.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership. What we value in this
- Alignment and engagement with the company and leadership.
- Individuals who thrive when working with autonomy and are
proving this in their currentrole.
- Focused, driven, and efficient individuals who are able to stay
on task throughout their day.
- The ability to face adversity and overcome challenges.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- A proven record ofinspiring and managing a team toward a common
- The desire to make a lasting impact on the community.
- Takes pride in cleanliness of their workspace and the work
environment around them.
- Basic mechanical acumen or willingness to learn.
- Flexibility with scheduling.
- Ability to lift 50lbs. What Clean Laundry provides:
- An environment for aligned and engaged employees to thrive and
- An open-door policy with leaders for employees to share their
views and opinions.
- Professional and personal growth opportunities.
- The next generation of laundry services to guests and
- A clean, comfortable, and convenient alternative to traditional
- Services that save communities time as we strive to be faster,
cleaner, and more friendly than any local competitor.
- An eco-friendly, sustainable store to reduce use of water, gas,
- Free laundry benefits.
- Company credit card.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- 401k Pay for this role will be $14 - $17 per hour depending on
experience.Must be 18 years of age for employment with Clean
Laundry. Employment is contingent upon the completion of a
satisfactory background check and clean driving record. Clean
Laundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Clean Laundry, Des Moines , Assistant Manager - Clean Laundry - Des Moines, IA, Executive , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!