Director of Marketing and CRM Integration (Des Moines, IA)
Company: MH EQUIPMENT COMPANY
Posted on: November 26, 2022
DescriptionMH Equipment is a leading regional industrial
equipment dealership. This working director's primary
responsibility is to lead our marketing and CRM teams in meeting
short-term and long-term strategic objectives. This will include
increasing awareness, generating, and developing leads, fostering
sales engagement, building the MH brand, and maintaining MH's CRM
system (currently Salesforce.com).RequirementsJob Responsibilities:
- Work with Executive leadership and other department heads to
develop strategies and tactics designed to create opportunities and
further cultivate present and future business.
- Coordinate the marketing team's participation in strategic
marketing planning and execution of an integrated marketing plan
including developing short-term and long-term objectives and
- Work in close partnership with the sales and management team to
identify business opportunities through new customer relationships
and fostering current ones, and develop actions plans to secure
- Determine and implement the appropriate 'branding' image for MH
Logistics Companies and promote our company, products, and services
by developing internal and external branding initiatives. Document
and provide appropriate branding guidelines for internal and
- Direct efforts to market MH Logistics companies online through
digital advertising and SEO and monitor to provide continuous
improvement of positioning.
- Work with suppliers to better promote, market, and sell their
- Create and implement marketing materials that effectively
describe and promote the organization and its products including
graphics, brochures, company or product fact sheets, or other
- Work to develop a strategy for targeted marketing campaigns and
evaluating campaign effectiveness.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences,
needs, and buying habits to identify prospects.
- Conduct market research on business developments, competitive
intelligence, key customers, and industry trends for existing and
new market development.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and
method of marketing and distribution.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade
shows to market products and services.
- Develop, manage, and review the annual marketing budget and
make forecasts on future spending while ensuring all marketing
programs fall within the allocated budget and timeline.
- Monitor trade publications and industry news sources for
relevant news.CRM Integration
- Provide leadership to the CRM team in the formulation of
strategies, programs, and campaigns that are aligned with the
business's overall objectives. This includes maintaining a holistic
view of all business processes, users, and the cross-functional
impacts of configurations, processes, workflows, and
- Develop, manage, and review the annual CRM budget and make
forecasts on future spending while ensuring all CRM programs fall
within the allocated budget and timeline.
- Define CRM project KPIs, working with the team to manage
performance, reporting and communication, ultimately using the data
and insights to refine future CRM plans and projects.
- Manage CRM data including supplementation and segmentation,
creating, and updating of reports and dashboards; and ensuring
account and contact accuracy.
- Lead CRM team responsible for all basic administrative
functions including user account maintenance, reports and
dashboards, workflows, integration with Suppliers' systems as
appropriate and other routine tasks.
- Elicit user requirements, analyze business and technical
processes, provide technical support and guidance, facilitate
problem identification and solutions, and establish guidelines and
standards for new applications/services.Other
- Assist in the on-going development and implementation of a
company-wide culture initiative.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular and prompt attendance. Job Requirements:
- Have or gain a working knowledge of company products and
- Multiple years' experience in a marketing role.
- Multiple years' experience in a CRM system and management
- Multiple years' experience leading a marketing team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- Good typing skills and good knowledge of the following software
programs preferred: Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Adwords, Constant Contact,
- Able to effectively communicate, be a self-starter and work
- Must be accurate, detail oriented, analytical, and creative.
Must have excellent follow through and work well with others.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
- Regular and prompt attendance.Working Conditions: Employee is
expected to work the basic work week required to accomplish the
goals for the position. Travel is required. This position is exempt
from paid overtime and will often exceed 40 hours per week.
Periodic overnight travel is required.Benefits:
- Uniquely MH: Adoption Assistance, Dave Ramsey's Smart Dollar,
Pet Insurance, Wellness Program, Vendor Discounts, and more!
- Excellent Compensation: Great pay, pay bonus incentives, 401K
with employer match.
- Generous PTO: Paid vacation, holidays, personal, sick days,
charity time off.
- Great Insurance: Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
Short-term and voluntary long-term disability.
- Company Support: Continuous training, safe working environment,
company van, cell phone, laptop, tool insurance, and free
uniforms.MH Equipment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: MH EQUIPMENT COMPANY, Des Moines , Director of Marketing and CRM Integration (Des Moines, IA), Executive , Johnston, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!