I/T Program Manager
Company: Pella Regional Health Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: The I/T Program Managers role is to lead a group of
IT professionals through the organizations I/T projects. Provides
guidance and knowledge on best practices related to the
implementation, utilization, and optimization of enterprise
software applications. Assists in developing and delivering
software application end user training. Acts as an advocate for,
and supports the mission and strategic direction of, the
organization through collaboration and staff leadership. Minimum
knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Attained a four-year university degree or college diploma in
computer science or related field. Five years work experience in
- Project planning/management proficiency, evidenced through
experience and training preferred.
- Health care experience preferred, not required.
- Experience with Meditech software preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work with other healthcare and IT professionals in a
- Ability to communicate with tact and professionalism. Reporting
Relationship: Reports to Chief Information Officer
Keywords: Pella Regional Health Center, Des Moines , I/T Program Manager, Executive , Pella, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!