Apartment Assistant Manager
Company: Metro Realty Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies;
negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing
* Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals
from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and
services; showing units.
* Contracts with tenants leases; collecting security deposit.
* Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying
bills; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating
* Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant
complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units
and planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow
* Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance
services; supervising repairs.
* Secures property by enforcing precautionary policies and
procedures; responding to emergencies.
* Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
Motivation for Sales, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to
Customer Needs, Territory Management, Closing Skills, Prospecting
Skills, Professionalism, Internal Communications, Listening,
Keywords: Metro Realty Group, Des Moines , Apartment Assistant Manager, Executive , Urbandale, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!