Company: Guardian Life
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Product Manager serves as strategic product lead for
assigned product, demonstrating accountability for product scope
and the success of the product by ensuring that the development
teams are building the right things in the right order to optimize
business value and customer satisfaction.Who We Are: ReedGroup,
headquartered in Westminster, CO, is a dynamic, fast growing
organization that employs nearly 1,500 people at 11 locations
globally. We are the top provider in the Absence Management
industry and provide our services to major companies including a
substantial number of Fortune 100 companies. We are committed to
improving health and productivity outcomes while controlling costs
- it is at the core of our comprehensive solutions which are
designed to return people to their active lifestyles and allow
businesses to thrive.Our Vision: Healthy and Productive People.
Thriving Businesses.Our Mission: ReedGroup connects the ecosystem
of the health, work and life with
- The best service experience for clients and employees
- Trusted content and experience
- Strong partnerships across healthcare and insurance
- Innovative technology to drive simplicity
- Comprehensive data to create meaningful insightsThe Product
Manager effectively drives product direction within ReedGroups
product portfolio.You Have:
- 3+ years Product management experience preferably working on an
absence management and/or claims platform.
- Product Management, People Management, Understanding the
Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing,
Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Financial
Planning and Strategy.
- Experience working in an agile software development
environment. SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certificate
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- Strategic and creative thinker with ability to think outside
the box and translate strategies into actions.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Team player with proven ability to foster and manage working
relationships within a matrix environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong influencing and presentation skills.
- Strong process management skills.You Will:
- Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting
market research; generating product requirements; determining
specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated
plans for product introduction; developing marketing
- Determine customers needs and desires by specifying the
research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product
lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements,
appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging
- Act as Client Account Manager for a major SaaS account.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining
product marketing communication objectives.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product
requirements and product development programs; preparing
return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with
engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated
plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Serve as the voice of the market and point of contact for sales
- Focus and strong emphasis on customer experience within every
- Maintain and ensure 100% visibility of current product
prioritization and future plans (roadmaps and backlog).
- Provide product/marketplace direction throughout the project
- Accountable for marketing collateral and documentation for
current and ongoing functionality and the appropriate
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance on all offerings.
- Work with stakeholders to build business cases, create and
prioritize features, and formulate the vision and roadmap.
- Mentor, train, and guide the organizations teams as they learn,
and then adopt, best practices and lessons learned from
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Support our global team as a resource and advocate the usage of
their support.About ReedGroupAs the largest exclusive provider of
absence management services, ReedGroup has been dedicated to
helping employees return to work safely for more than 35 years. We
create a seamless experience so clients can excel at their jobs and
better serve their employees supporting a thriving, engaged, and
skilled workforce.ReedGroup is a wholly-owned, independent
subsidiary of The Guardian Life Insurance Company providing even
more ways we can better serve people. Guardian has been helping
people protect their futures and secure their lives for more than
150 years, and today serves 27 million people by helping them find
financial confidence and well-being in life, health, and wealth.
And as one of the largest mutual insurance companies, we know what
matters most: putting the needs of customers first.Equal Employment
OpportunityReed is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age,
race, color, creed, religion, sex, affectional or sexual
orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability,
military or veteran status, or any other classification protected
by applicable law.Our PromiseAt Guardian, youll have the support
and flexibility to achieve your professional and personal goals.
Through skill-building, leadership development and philanthropic
opportunities, we provide opportunities to build communities and
grow your career, surrounded by diverse colleagues with high
ethical standards.Salary Range$79,450.00 - $147,550.00The salary
range reflected above is a good faith estimate of base pay for the
primary location of the position. The salary for this position
ultimately will be determined based on the education, experience,
knowledge, and abilities of the successful candidate. In addition
to salary, this role may also be eligible for annual, sales, or
other incentive compensation.Inspire Well-BeingAs part of Guardians
Purpose to inspire well-being we are committed to offering
contemporary, supportive, flexible, and inclusive benefits and
resources to our colleaguesHealth Care
- Choice of [high deductible/copay] medical plans* with
prescription drugs, including coverage for fertility and
transgender inclusive benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Health care accounts flexible spending, health reimbursement,
and health savings accounts
- Critical illness insuranceLife and Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Life and Disability insurance plus voluntary
- Accident insuranceRetirement and Financial
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match, plus an annual
age/service-based Company contribution and an annual profit-sharing
contribution, if applicable
- Complimentary 1:1 financial guidance with a licensed Fidelity
representativeTime Off and Remote Work
- Flexible work arrangements (part in-person/part remote)
- Unlimited paid time off for most roles plus time off for
volunteering, jury duty, voting, and bereavement
- Personal holidays for colleagues to use in recognition of
religious, cultural, or civic days
- Paid parental leave and paid family and medical leave
policiesEmotional Well-being and Work-Life
- Emotional well-being, mental health, and work/life resources
powered by Spring Health
- Wellness programs, including fitness program and equipment
- Child, adult, and elder back-up care support through Bright
- Adoption assistance
- College planning
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan assistance
- Commuter benefits in select metropolitan areasJustice, Equity,
Diversity & Inclusion (J.E.D.I.)
- Employee Resource Groups that advocate for inclusion and
- J.E.D.I. certification and training programs
- Matching gifts/volunteeringBenefits apply to full-time eligible
employees. Interns are not eligible for most Company benefits.Equal
Employment OpportunityGuardian is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, affectional or
sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
disability, military or veteran status, or any other classification
protected by applicable law.Guardian is committed to providing
access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for
individuals with disabilities in employment, its services,
programs, and activities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to
participate in the job application or interview process, to perform
essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment, please contact
email@example.com .Every day, Guardian helps our 29
million customers realize their dreams through a range of insurance
and financial products and services. Our Purpose, to inspire
well-being, guides our dedication to the colleagues, consumers, and
communities we serve. We know that people count, and we go above
and beyond to prepare them for the life they want to live, focusing
on their overall well-being mind, body, and wallet. As one of the
largest mutual insurance companies, we put our customers first.
Behind every bright future is a GuardianTM. Learn more about
Guardian at guardianlife.com .
Keywords: Guardian Life, Des Moines , Product Manager, Executive , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!