Regional Regulatory Manager
Company: Corteva, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Who are we, and what do we do?
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what's next. No
matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the
future of agriculture - leading breakthroughs in the innovation and
application of science and technology that will better the lives of
people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Corteva Agriscience has an exciting and challenging opportunity for
a biotech Regional Regulatory Manager (RRM) in the Global
Registration Team within Global Regulatory Affairs. The RRM will
serve as the central liaison between country regulatory teams and
the global regulatory team. The role has overall coordination
responsibility across a region's country biotech registrations to
ensure timely submissions, and alert if delays may impact the
overall global strategy for a seed product. The RRM role is aligned
by region, specifically North America and Latin America in this job
posting. This position will ideally be located in Johnston, IA or
Indianapolis, IN. Other locations may be considered for the right
The Global Registration Team is responsible for regulatory
execution to enable product registrations across a broad range of
agricultural technologies, globally. The successful candidate will
be a member of multiple global regulatory teams, partner closely
with Global Regulatory Leaders for strategic direction and work
with Country Regulatory Managers to achieve timely registrations.
The candidate will also partner with Regulatory Sciences Subject
Matter Experts, Regulatory Sciences Team Leaders and Zonal
The role requires the ability to work effectively across various
regulatory jurisdictions, technical disciplines and across time
zones. Occasional travel is expected (
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to
Provide operational support and coordination between country
regulatory teams and global science and regulatory strategy teams
for timely biotech registrations, including cultivation and import
* Operational support for planning and submission of country
* Coordinate regional meetings and updates, including guideline
* Ensure data requirements of the countries represented are
incorporated in the project plan and study design.
* Conduct country meetings and monitor registration progress,
facilitate global and local alignment on registration strategy,
serve as a conduit between global and country teams.
* Facilitate regulator Q&A between Country Regulatory Managers
and Regulatory Sciences Subject Matter Experts.
* Ensure all records are archived in the centralized document
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
* A minimum of a BS degree in biotechnology, biological science,
agronomy or related field.
* Industry experience in registration, regulatory affairs or
regulatory sciences; 5 year minimum.
* Accepts responsibility and takes ownership of projects.
* Possesses excellent problem solving and time management skills.
Shows initiative toward project planning and execution.
* Demonstrated flexibility to accommodate urgent projects.
* Demonstrated ability to work across multiple projects, global
cross-functional teams and global time zones.
* Agriculture or related industry experience is a plus.
* Regulatory experience in various jurisdictions, such as EPA,
USDA, FDA or equivalent.
Let's peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future
Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits
including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings
plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your
first day of employment
And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? We seek
applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most
creative talent on our team.
Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Keywords: Corteva, Inc., Des Moines , Regional Regulatory Manager, Executive , Johnston, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!