Regional Business Director
Company: Landus Cooperative
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: May 25, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Regional Business Director Full
Time Senior Management Des Moines, IA, US 6 days ago Requisition
ID: 3132 Start growing a rewarding career with us! The Landus
family offer a great benefit package that includes:
- 75% of health insurance premiums paid with options for medical,
dental, and vision plans.
- A strong 401K employer match to assist in your retirement.
- Responsible Time Off (RTO) to assist with a work/life
- 8 paid holidays.
- Volunteer time off and parental leave.
- Tuition Assistance and College Debt Assistance
- Employee Incentive Plan
- On the job training and career advancement opportunities.
How will you have an impact in this role? The Business Unit Leader
is responsible for leading sales and operations teams within
assigned geography to meet or exceed financial objectives set by
the CEO and Board of Directors with a primary focus on sales
coaching, building relationships with farmers and driving a growth
culture within Landus.
What will you do?
- Promote a sales and growth culture with all employees
- Lead the sales and operations teams of assigned geography to
achieve the vision, strategies and financial objectives as set
forth in the Landus Growth & Performance Strategy (GPS).
- Lead the development of Account Leads and Hub Leads through
goal setting, coaching, sharing of knowledge, best practices, and
- Manage, maintain, and prioritize a list of customers and
prospects to identify the best opportunities for growth across all
segments of -Landus.
- Embrace the Landus Way (A.C.T.S.) with an emphasis on Speed and
- Lead with Landus farmer-owners at the center of all we do to:
- deliver best in class customer experience
- serve customer segments based on value to their business
- build brand awareness and drive improved customer perceptions
- invest capital according to customer needs
- continuously advocate for farmer-owner needs -
- Lead the empowerment of Landus team members by:
- ensuring tools and opportunities to receive training and grow
knowledge are provided
- expectations are set, everyone is empowered within clearly
communicated guidelines and are held accountable for their
decisions, and opportunities for rewards are clear
- opportunities are provided and recommendations heard and acted
- ensuring every employee owns the farmer-member experience with
a focus on growth opportunities
- ensuring alignment of business decisions with company goals and
- ensuring every employee is valued and are Landus
- ensuring other leaders act as a motivator, encourager and
- Develop and implement assigned territory strategies, goals and
objectives for sales and operations to drive growth and
- Must ensure fiscal year profitability goals are achieved
through sales and operations planning, sales growth, margin
improvement, P&L management, capital expenditures management,
overall expense management and labor and inventory control.
- Partner with other Landus leadership team members to achieve
Landus' critical success factors, strategies, top-line sales
growth, margin improvement and customer satisfaction
- Champion of safety compliance throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated leadership experience influencing, facilitating,
and collaborating with all levels of leadership across sales and
operations to clearly articulate strategy and drive execution
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategic programs
driving new business, revenue generation and long-term growth
- Proven leadership and management competencies including
employee development, coaching, goal setting, and performance
- Operational knowledge of grain rail and truck operations and
local grain markets/demand and sales practices
- Operational knowledge of agronomy sales practices, crop inputs
and crop protection products, and application and service
- Daily travel within assigned territory up to 80% This ideal
candidate will have:
- Must have a valid motor vehicle license.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years in a management
position and/or the equivalent combination of education and
experience. Are you ready to join the Landus Team? If so, click
Apply! Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Landus Cooperative, Des Moines , Regional Business Director, Executive , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...