Case Management Processor-HROB
Company: Molina Healthcare
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Molina Healthcare Services (HCS) works with members, providers and
multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and
coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum,
including behavioral health and long-term care, for members with
high need potential. HCS staff work to ensure that patients
progress toward desired outcomes with quality care that is
medically appropriate and cost-effective based on the severity of
illness and the site of service.
- Provides telephone, clerical, and data entry support for the
Case Management team.
- Responsible for initial review of assigned case levels to
assist in Case Management assignment.
- Reviews data to identify principal member needs and works under
the direction of the Case Manager to implement care plan.
- Schedules member visits with team members as needed.
- Screens members using Molina policies and processes, assisting
clinical Case Management staff as they identify appropriate medical
- Coordinates required services in accordance with member benefit
- Promotes communication, both internally and externally to
enhance effectiveness of case management services.
- Processes member and provider correspondence.
HS Diploma or GED
1-3 years' experience in an administrative support role in
3+ years' experience in an administrative support role in
healthcare, Medical Assistant preferred.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying
for this position, please apply through the intranet job
Pay Range: - $31,002.32 -- $60,454.52 a year*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic
location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation
package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Keywords: Molina Healthcare, Des Moines , Case Management Processor-HROB, Executive , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!