Location: Des Moines
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Growing Firm! Leadership Opportunity!This Jobot Job is hosted
by: Lincoln SpragueAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $95,000 -
$135,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in Milwaukee, WI with offices
across the Midwest we are a $121Million TOP Ranked Engineering
Firm! Our core values are centered around our people and our
clients. We believe that putting your employees first is not only
the right thing to do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to
ensure our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our
reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught
the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as
their primary firm! Some of these clients include: Iowa DOT, Iowa
State University, The City of Des Moines and many more!If you are
an experienced Project Manager with experience in Transportation ,
then please apply!Why join us?Do you want to work with some of the
nation's best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!Job DetailsWe are seeking a highly motivated and
experienced Project Manager to join our team in the civil
engineering industry. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible
for overseeing the entire project life cycle from start to finish.
You will be responsible for ensuring that projects are completed on
time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. This is
a permanent, full-time position.Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the project life cycle, including
planning, design, construction, and closeout.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and resource
- Coordinate with project stakeholders to ensure that project
goals and objectives are met.
- Conduct design reviews and ensure that all designs are in
compliance with applicable codes and standards.
- Manage project risks and issues, and develop and implement
mitigation strategies as needed.
- Ensure that all project deliverables are completed on time,
within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Manage project documentation, including contracts, change
orders, and project reports.
- Communicate project status and progress to stakeholders,
including senior management, clients, and contractors.
- Ensure that all project work is performed in compliance with
safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in project management in the
- Experience with project management software, such as PDP.
- Experience with design review and AutoCAD.
- Experience with Auto Desk Civil 3D and roadway design.
- Knowledge of transportation and infrastructure projects.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel to project sites as needed.If you are a
self-motivated and results-oriented individual with a passion for
project management in the construction industry, we encourage you
to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive
salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for
career advancement.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Des Moines , Project Manager, Executive , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!