Company: Konica Minolta
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Branch
As a Branch Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead a world
class sales organization and ensure all business objectives are met
for the branch. You will report directly to the Regional VP. Highly
visible work. Success amply rewarded!
Essential Job Functions
* Aggressively stimulate, review and monitor all business activity
for the branch and ensure achievement of activity goals.
* Develop solid business relationships with new or existing
* Ensure achievement of branch sales and profitability
* Accurately forecast annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly revenue
* Evaluate the effectiveness of the sales organization and
* Prepare and present quarterly evaluations of productivity for the
* Attract, hire, train, develop, motivate and manage members of a
world class sales organization.
* Coach and counsel employees on overall performance and provide
recommendations to develop areas of concern.
* Ability to delegate responsibilities as deemed appropriate based
on business needs.
* Manage the assigned branch by ensuring full compliance of company
policies and procedures.
* This will require open communication with Legal and/or Human
Resources as required.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
* Proven ability to directly manage and track performance.
* Motivate and direct sales teams in both the business-to-business
(DTS) and major account sales arena.
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management
and organizational skills with a proven track record.
* Strong business acumen managing to "bottom-line"
* Experience in accurately forecasting and managing the sales of a
high growth business.
* Proven track record of having excellent internal and external
* Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
* History of job stability a must!!
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience with a strong track record selling and managing
Information Technology products.
Konica Minolta Offers:
* Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission
* Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners have
earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta
Cana, and Las Vegas.
* Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision,
* 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
* Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Ongoing professional development training
* Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the
Workplace of the Future.---
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Des Moines , Branch Manager, Executive , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!