Company: Meredith Corporation
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: September 13, 2019
I. JOB SUMMARY - Major goals and objectives.
The Audience Conversion Manager will manage and execute onsite
acquisition marketing strategies and tactics as well as manage
sweepstakes programs to drive audience growth. Key results include
increased conversion of anonymous users into known users by driving
new registrations across the Meredith portfolio, as well as driving
new site members and increasing newsletter opt-ins.
II. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
ACCOUNTABILITIES, ACTIONS AND EXPECTED MEASURABLE RESULTS
- Manage online marketing programs to drive new Meredith
registrations, membership, and newsletter opt-ins
- Partner with vertical stakeholders to develop effective
- Contribute to vertical/brand roadmaps, outline hypotheses,
execute tests, manage sweepstakes and report on results and
learnings on an ongoing basis
- Manage the setup and implementation of marketing programs and
registration tools and functions
- Work with design and technical resources to optimize onsite
marketing placements, landing pages, and other elements needed for
- Work closely with 3rd party tools/vendors to set strategy and
implementation to drive registrations and site membership
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to develop onsite
marketing placements and set appropriate business and audience
targeting rules to drive a variety of KPIs and maximize results
across all initiatives
- Oversee marketing creative and user flow implementations to
ensure effective execution.
- Suggest new programs and acquisition triggers that align with the
goals and objectives of the business and brands
- Monitor results of efforts via regular reporting, compiling test
results and providing analysis and learnings on performance
- Monitor and react to program results on a regular basis to ensure
program goals are met and/or exceeded
- Monitor quality expectations for new registrants and opt-ins
- Stay current on competitor activities around acquisition
III. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS - All must be met
to be considered. Education:
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business, preferred, or
equivalent training and/or experience.
Minimum three years related professional experience in web
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
In-depth understanding of online marketing, the web, business
strategies behind acquisition, targeting and online campaign
Good critical thinking, communication, analytical, and problem
solving skills are necessary.
Strong ability to work independently and as a team.
An interest in emerging trends and technology.
Other beneficial experience: Excel, Omniture, Google Analytics,
% Travel Required (Approximate):
It is the policy of Meredith to provide equal employment
opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national
origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race,
religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with
regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In
addition, Meredith will provide reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities.
Meredith participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm
the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired
employees. For further information about the E-Verify program,
please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
Keywords: Meredith Corporation, Des Moines , Conversion Manager, Executive , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!