Des Moines, IA (Midwest Metro Amenities - Capital City) (Physician #)
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Electrophysiologist Opportunity - Des Moines, IA (Midwest Metro
Amenities - Capital City) Seeking BC-BE Electrophysiologist to join
Cardiology Department within one of the Largest Physician-Owned and
Governed Multi-Specialty Clinics in the Midwest!
Why Choose the Cardiology Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Candidate can expect: 50% EP, 50% General Cardiology
- Join 6 BC Cardiologists (3 Interventionalist, 3 Non-Invasive)
and 5 Nurse Practitioners
- 3 BC Cardiothoracic Surgeons and 4 Vascular Surgeons (3 BC, 1
- CVS Co-management agreement with Iowa's largest health
- Call 1:5
- Nocturnal Advanced Practice Provider takes first call 7
nights/week from 6pm-6am
- Opportunities to teach medical students and Internal Medicine
residents as well as take part in clinical trials
- Office space within walking distance of large tertiary care
- Collegial physician community
- Excellent payor mix
- Competitive base salary, 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan,
optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term
care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts Why
Choose The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Among Wellmark's 18 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we
are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark's Value
Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- In 2017 and 2018, achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018,
ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Physician Engagement in the 94th percentile per Press Ganey's
2020 Engagement Survey Why Choose Des Moines, Iowa?
As a state, Iowa has been recognized as #1 Best State to Practice
Medicine (WalletHub, 2017 & MDLinx, 2018), #1 Physicians' Top
Places to Live and Work (Physicians Thrive, 2017), and #1 Best
State to Live in America (U.S. News & World Report, 2018).
Des Moines is Iowa's capital and hub for business and cultural
activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des
Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque
city with something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short commute
times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly
environment, Des Moines offers an idyllic work-life balance. Des
Moines has been named #1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S.
News & World Report, 2018), #1 Best City for Young Professionals
(Forbes, 2014), and #1 Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S.
(U.S. News & World Report, 2017).
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an
interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you
PPR Search Consultant [Click Here to Apply] [Click Here to Apply]
Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, nuclear cardiology
jobs, cardiology electrophysiology jobs, cardiac electrophysiology
jobs, electrophysiology jobs, electrophysiology tech jobs,
electrophysiology technician jobs, cardiologist electrophysiology
jobs, electrophysiology cardiology jobs
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Des Moines , Des Moines, IA (Midwest Metro Amenities - Capital City) (Physician #), Healthcare , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!