Sleep Medicine Opportunity - Des Moines, IA
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Sleep Medicine opening in Des Moines, Iowa. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Sleep Medicine
Opportunity (Option to Practice Pulm/CC) - Des Moines, IA (Midwest
Metro Amenities - Capital City)The Iowa Clinic, one of the largest
physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinics in the
Midwest, is seeking to add an additional BC-BE Sleep Medicine
Physician. The successful candidate may choose to practice 100%
Sleep Medicine (will accept training from a variety of core/related
specialties) or if Pulmonary/Critically Care trained, may practice
a combination of Sleep and Pulmonary/Critical Care. Subsidization
of Sleep Fellowship or Stipend available.
Why Sleep Medicine at The Iowa Clinic?
- State-of-the-art AASM Accredited Sleep Center
- Eight private rooms with night and day testing capabilities and
- Long standing practice; established relationship with large,
local MBO referral center, ACO participation with the same
- Collaboration opportunities for various treatment options,
- Medical Directorship available
- Large internal referral base – 60+ providers in Primary Care
alone as well as community referrals
- Competitive base salary, 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan,
optional health, dental, long-term disability, long-term care and
term life insurance, flexible spending accountsSupported by
Pulmonary/Critical Care Team:
- Elite team of 9 Board Certified Pulmonary/Critical Care
physicians receiving national and statewide recognition – also 3
APPs, 3 respiratory therapists, and a tenured nursing staff
- Progressive, collegial, patient- and partner-centered
- Full-service endoscopy lab with interventional capability and
option to add new and innovative approaches to care
- Busy mixed medical-surgical ICU with 24-hour coverage by senior
Internal Medicine residents
- Community-based teaching hospital with Internal Medicine,
General Surgery, Family Medicine, and Pediatrics residencies –
teaching in ICU, pulmonary inpatient service, and outpatient
- In-office PFTs, lab and radiology (including CT)
- Hyperbaric oxygen center
- Opportunities to take part in research studies
- Call schedule: Average of 1 onsite overnight per week and 1:10
weekendsWhy Choose Des Moines, Iowa?
As a state, Iowa has been recognized as #1 Best State to Practice
Medicine (WalletHub, 2017 & MDLinx, 2018), #1 Physicians' Top
Places to Live and Work (Physicians Thrive, 2017), and #1 Best
State to Live in America (U.S. News & World Report, 2018).
Des Moines is Iowa's capital and hub for business and cultural
activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des
Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque
city with something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short commute
times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly
environment, Des Moines offers an idyllic work-life balance. Des
Moines has been named #1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S.
News & World Report, 2018), #1 Best City for Young Professionals
(Forbes, 2014), and #1 Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S.
(U.S. News & World Report, 2017).
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an
interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you
PPR Search Consultant
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Des Moines , Sleep Medicine Opportunity - Des Moines, IA , Healthcare , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!