Full time OR Part time Licensed Massage Therapist
Company: Massage Heights - Des Moines
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Massage Heights, we know your success depends upon your
happiness and your satisfaction in a job well done, and we treat
you that way. We understand that you chose this profession because
you want to heal and help people. That's why Massage Heights has
designed the ideal work environment for you to do that. Our
retreats provide you a peaceful place to create a customized
experience for your clients. You'll also have opportunities to
improve your craft and learn advanced techniques working as a team
with access to the best therapists, tools, products, education and
support.Massage Heights Merle Hay, Ames, Johnston, Ankeny, and West
Des Moines retreats are owned and operated by a local family,
active and experienced in the business. Our goal is to be part of
the community, advancing awareness of the benefits of massage and
skin health, and helping more people enjoy a life of greater
wellness.Being a part of Massage Heights offers you an instant
client base and steady book of business and much more---
- You'll feel part of a supportive team of therapists dedicated
to the treatment and betterment of our clients. Learn and Grow as a
- Earn competitive pay along with gratuities.
- We offer part-time and full-time schedules, so you can enjoy
the same flexibility as being self-employed.
- You're a human, not a machine, so you'll have the ability to
take the breaks that you need.
- We cover the expenses of linens, products, and facilities so
you don't have to.
- We provide our team with an ergonomic work environment -
hydraulic lift tables, in-room supplies, everything you need to
offer a professional, therapeutic, and relaxing experience.
- Safe - always other staff with you, in our
- Combine your skills and techniques alongside the modalities we
offer to give a customized service tailored to each guest.
- Perform and recommend protocols and Elevations with consistency
and compliance with brand standards
- Promote therapeutic benefits of regular massage therapy
- Build relationships with your clientele to help them meet their
- Confidently, knowledgeably educate guests about services,
products, and programsQualifications:
- Hold current state license and liability insurance to practice
- Capable of performing/learning deep tissue, Swedish and
maternity massage modalities
- Be guest Service-oriented and communicate effectively with
- Availability to work certain nights and weekends (our busiest
- Pass background checkWhy Work at One of our Family-owned
Massage Heights locations?Competitive Compensation Structure. Be
valued for your character as well as your skill.Build Ongoing CE
Opportunities. Never quit growing and developing.Paid Liability
Insurance and Other Benefits. Well-being on many levels, ways to
grow and prosper.Flexible Scheduling. Supporting career
longevity.Take the Next Step - Elevate Your CareerJoin our team and
become part of our family of Professional Massage Therapists.
Keywords: Massage Heights - Des Moines, Des Moines , Full time OR Part time Licensed Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!