Nursing Assistant - Immediate Opening
Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Walnut Ridge is seeking Full Time & Part Time Resident Assistants &
Certified Nursing Assistants ( CNA / Nursing Assistant / Caregiver
/ HHA ) to join our team in our Assisted Living & Long Term
Walnut Ridge senior living community in Clive, Iowa, provides a
supportive environment for our employees and residents alike. Just
inside the I-35 loop, within the Greater Des Moines area, is the
suburb of Clive where you'll find this vibrant community.
Convenient access to highway corridors, hospital, trails, abundant
retail, restaurants and services; Walnut Ridge is ideally
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
* Opportunities available for both certified and non-certified
nursing assistants at this community
* Competitive pay & routine pay increases
* Shift differentials for Evening & Overnight shifts
* Benefits packages for Full-Time employees
* Scholarship program - awards up to $5,250 per year!
* Nursing loan forgiveness program - get your minimum monthly
nursing school loan payment paid by us!
* Free Fitness Center access
* Off-street Parking
* Discounted Employee Meals
* Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually
This community offers the following care options: Independent
Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and a brand-new Care
Nearby towns include: West Des Moines, Waukee, Windsor Heights &
How we keep you safe during COVID-19:
* New technology installed in all our buildings to clean the air
* Physical distancing & masks
* Regular cleaning & disinfection
* Private Rooms for residents in over 95% of our care settings.
* Perform ADL's as scheduled and assist other Resident Assistants
as needed while maintaining consistency with regulations and
established best practices.
* Monitor changes in resident's condition
* Transferring and assisting residents with mobility using various
methods (gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.)
* Ensure residents are cared for with dignity.
* Caregiving experience preferred but applicants without experience
will still be considered.
* To work in Long Term Care, Nursing Assistant Certification is
required. Assisted Living does not require any certifications.
* Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating
* Commitment to work every other weekend and scheduled
* Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the
English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota,
is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array
of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older
adults. Over 7,000 employees serve 27,000 older adults through 50
PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin
and Iowa, and through Optage-- home and community services. PHS is
also co-owner of Genevive, a progressive model of primary care,
care navigation and value-based services for over 5,300 older
adults in Minnesota. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the
reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting
independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our
ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are
valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment
to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities
with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages,
opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible
benefits like education assistance and nursing loan
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and
touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call
and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public
Keywords: Presbyterian Homes & Services, Des Moines , Nursing Assistant - Immediate Opening, Healthcare , Clive, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!