RN/LPN - Full Time - Pediatric Homecare
Posted on: January 15, 2022
$4000 bonus for full-time roles! Are you looking to build
meaningful relationships while making a difference in the lives of
the clients you work with? Would you enjoy providing 1:1 continuing
care, rather than caring for multiple patients during one shift?
Join our team as a Homecare nurse and watch your pediatric client
grow and thrive at home, with their family!
Full time hours are available between multiple homes. Various
shifts available within 35 miles of Des Moines metro. There is
currently a waitlist for homecare services with multiple families
needing care. Hours are varied based on the needs of the
CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES LISTED BELOWDes Moines, Iowa Area:
- RN/LPN to provide 1:1 care for a 5 y/o from 6:00a-5:00p M-F.
Looking for 1-2 days a week and back up on the other days as
- RN/LPN to provide 1:1 care for a 16 y/o from 6:00a-4:30p M-F.
Looking for 2-3 days a week and back-up on the other days.
- RN/LPN to provide 1:1 care for a 5 y/o from 6:00a-2:00p and
2:00p-10:00p M-F, as well as 2p-10p every weekend. Looking for 1-2
days a week for both shifts and back-up on the other days.
- RN/LPN to provide 1:1 care for a 7 y/o from 8:00a-8:00p M-Sat .
Looking for 1-3 days a week and back up on the other days as
needed.Ames, Iowa Area:
- Compassionate RN/LPN to provide 1:1 care for a 16 y/o from
7:30a-5:00p M-F as well as 9:00a-1:00p on Saturdays. Looking for
2-3 days a week and back-up on the other days.Elkhart, Iowa Area:
- RN/LPN to provide 1:1 care for an 8 y/o from 7:00a-4:00p M-F.
Looking for 1-2 days a week. Also in need of coverage for 3-5 days
a week from 4:00p-10:00p. Weekend hours also available from
8:00a-4:00p as well as 4p-11p.Ankeny, Iowa Area:
- Compassionate RN/LPN to provide 1:1 care for a 9 y/o from
8:00a-4:00p M-F and every other weekend. Looking for 1-2 days a
week and back up on the other days as needed.
- RN/LPN to provide 1:1 care for a 9 y/o from 8:00a-4:00p M-F and
every other weekend. Looking for 1-2 days a week and back up on the
other days as needed.
- RN/LPN to provide 1:1 care for a 14 y/o from 7:00a-4:30p .
Looking for 2-3 days a week and back up on the other days as
needed.Boone, Iowa Area:
- RN/LPN to provide 1:1 care for a 17 y/o from 8:30a-4:30p M-F.
Looking for back up as needed.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the sole provider of a full range of nursing services
as defined within the nursing scope of practice, physician's
orders, and the client specific care plan.
- You'll never be sent to a home unprepared! All staff receive
in-home, client specific training with another nurse prior to
working alone in the client home.
- Clinical support from experienced nurses is available during
all operating hours.
- Communicate effectively, respectfully, and professionally with
all members of the client care team to assure assigned child's care
needs are assessed, communicated, and met.
- Provide training to clients, families, and staff as needed to
help advance the skills and knowledge of all people associated with
a child's care delivery.What You'll Need
- Current valid license as a Registered Nurse or Licensed
Practical Nurse in Iowa
- Documentation of current CPR/BLS certification
- Ability to communicate effectively in reading, writing and
speaking the English language
- Some positions are required to follow CMS and/or OHSA federal
vaccine mandates. Both mandates are currently on hold and neither
COVID-19 vaccination, nor weekly testing are required for any
positions at this time. ChildServe strongly recommends COVID-19
vaccinationsWhy ChildServe?ChildServe has earned the title of Top
Workplace every year since 2014. Here's why employees love working
- Our work matters. We partner with families to help children
with special healthcare needs live a great life.
- We're not your average non-profit. We serve 5000 children each
year through over 30 specialty pediatric services in the Ames, Des
Moines, and Iowa City areas. Many of our programs are
- Our team members rock. Our teams are filled with people who
care about their coworkers, and who believe that collaboration is
key to providing exceptional care to children.
- Our learning never stops. As a non-profit dedicated to
innovation, we're proud to help many team members gain new
certifications, continue their education, take their expertise to
the next level, and find new opportunities to advance their career
right here at ChildServe.
- We're moving forward together. Experts across multiple
disciplines work together to help kids get the best care
possible.Ready to leave work every day knowing you've made a
difference for kids and families? Let's move Forward Together -
ChildServe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: ChildServe, Des Moines , RN/LPN - Full Time - Pediatric Homecare, Healthcare , Johnston, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!