Pediatric Homecare Nurse - Saturdays
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Description $2000 - $2500 bonus for PRN new hires! Are you
looking to build meaningful relationships while making a difference
in the lives of the patients you work with? Would you enjoy
providing 1:1 continuing care, rather than caring for multiple
patients during one shift? Join our team as a pediatric Homecare
nurse and watch your pediatric client grow and thrive at home, with
their family!ScheduleVarious Saturday shifts available within 35
miles of Des Moines metro. No overnight shifts.What You'll Do
- Serve as the sole provider of a full range of nursing services
as defined within the nursing scope of practice, physician's
orders, and the -client specific care plan.You'll never be sent to
a home unprepared! All staff receive in-home, client specific
training with another nurse prior to working alone in the client
- Clinical support from experienced nurses is available during
all operating hours.
- Communicate effectively, respectfully, and professionally with
all members of the client care team to assure assigned child's care
needs are assessed, communicated, and met. -
- Provide training to clients, families, and staff as needed to
help advance the skills and knowledge of all people associated with
a child's care delivery.What You'll Need
- Current valid license as a Registered Nurse or Licensed
Practical Nurse in Iowa
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs, be mobile within the assigned
work area, and frequently bend, lift, reach, and stand.
- Documentation of current CPR/BLS certification
- Ability to communicate effectively in reading, writing and
speaking the English language
- This position may be subject to COVID-19 safety requirements.
If applicable, specific requirements will be discussed during the
interview processWhy ChildServe? ChildServe has earned the title of
Top Workplace every year since 2014. Here's why employees love
- Our work matters. We partner with families to help children
with special healthcare needs live a great -life.
- We're not your average non-profit. We serve 5200 children each
year through over 30 specialty pediatric services in the Ames, Des
Moines, and Iowa City areas. Many of our programs are
- Our team members rock. Our teams are filled with people who
care about their coworkers, and who believe that collaboration is
key to providing exceptional care to children.
- Our learning never stops. As a non-profit dedicated to
innovation, we're proud to help many team members gain new
certifications, continue their education, take their expertise to
the next level, and find new opportunities to advance their career
right here at ChildServe.
- We're moving forward together. Experts across multiple
disciplines work together to help kids get the best care
possible.Ready to leave work every day knowing you've made a
difference for kids and families? Let's move Forward Together -
apply today!ChildServe -is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: childserve, Des Moines , Pediatric Homecare Nurse - Saturdays, Healthcare , Johnston, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!