Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: CHI Living Communities
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Proud to be a 2021 Top Workplace!
Are you looking to join a team that is dedicated to making a
difference in the lives of older adults in a faith based community?
Bishop Drumm Retirement Center is currently looking for a
Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse that will live and
reflect our values of compassion, excellence, inclusion, integrity,
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
* 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
* Employee assistance program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Pay on demand
* Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
* Annual Merit Increases
The RN or LPN is accountable for the delivery of safe and
therapeutic resident care from admission through discharge in
collaboration with the physician, family and other members of the
multi-disciplinary health care team. Delivery of quality nursing
care is assured through utilization of the nursing process. The
goal of resident care shall be toward restoring and maintaining
each resident's capabilities at their maximum mental and physical
level. The RN or LPN serves as a positive clinical role model for
staff as well as a resource person.
* Possession of a current license as an LPN -or -RN issued by the
State of Iowa.
* CPR Certification must be obtained within six months of hire.
* Long-term care experience preferred.
Keywords: CHI Living Communities, Des Moines , Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Johnston, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!