Company: Pella Regional Health Center
Posted on: June 25, 2022
JOB SUMMARY:This position is primarily responsible for working
as a clinic RN, maintaining clinic flow for patients and providers.
This position will serve as nursing coverage in the clinic
assisting clinic healthcare providers with patient examinations,
phone calls, treatments and procedures as they may be performed
within a clinic setting under the direction of the provider; within
the scope of the professional license. This position maintains
responsibility for patient medical record and documentation,
collection and preparation of specimens, and administration of
medications as ordered by the provider.Minimum knowledge, skills,
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Current RN license in the state of Iowa.
- 3 years of clinical experience in acute or ambulatory care
- Acute care and/or Home Health nursing for cardiac or diabetic
patients - or prior phone triage, ER triage, MD office triage,
combined Adult/Pediatric experience preferred.
- Superior nursing process skills and patient service drive.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) Heart Code BLS
required. New employees certify within three (3) months after hire
- Positive, enthusiastic, helpful, fun-seeking personality.
- Organized, able to set priorities and work effectively under
pressure with minimum supervision.
- Works well as a team member.
- Must have or quickly develop an ability to think, converse, and
type simultaneously while utilizing excellent telephone
communication skills and customer focused interpersonal
- Basic PC skills and comfort with Windows Operating
- Membership in a professional organization or certification in a
specialty is highly desired.
Location: Pella Regional Health Center - Walk-In Clinic-Pella
Schedule: Full Time, Day/Evening, 8a-7p
Keywords: Pella Regional Health Center, Des Moines , Clinic RN, Healthcare , Pella, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!