Company: Woodlands Creek Senior Living
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Dial is the place to love the way you work. Our team members get
the opportunity to serve and learn from some of the most
knowledgeable seniors. Our residents will become your family as we
seek to infuse happiness into the lives of those we serve daily.
You will make a difference at Dial by not only adding years to
resident's lives but life to their years.
Position Summary: This position involves assisting residents with
activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, meals,
hygiene, mobility, and supervision to residents through nurse
delegation. Other duties as assigned.
Perks & Benefits:
- Birthday & anniversary PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Double pay on holidays
- PTO accrual on DAY 1
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Free meal during shift
- Employee Recognition Program
- Discounts through Verizon and AT&T
- Pay Advance Program
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance including Dental and
- Basic Term Life/AD&D
- Flexible Spending Account for Dependent CareEssential Job
- Responsible for providing services to each resident according
to the resident service plan.
- Make residents' beds daily.
- Launder residents' clothing, linen and towels; fold and return
- Serve meals and bus tables during mealtimes as applicable.
- Assist with minor housekeeping of residents' apartments.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including
bathing, dressing, eating, hygiene, and mobility.
- Monitor health, safety and well-being of the residents.
- Document information pertaining to changes in residents'
functional status, personal needs, appointments, etc.
- Report on-the-job injuries to the supervisor before the end of
the work shift on the day the injury occurs.
- Maintain an accurate record of chargeable services and submit
record to supervisor by the designated date each month.
- Respond to resident emergencies; provide first-aid assistance
and arrange for appropriate medical attention and/or follow
- Other duties assignedQualifications:
- Nursing Aide Certificate preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic First Aid Training
- Capable of reading, speaking, and understanding the English
- Experience or interest in working with older adults
Keywords: Woodlands Creek Senior Living, Des Moines , Caregiver/Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Clive, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!