Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Ensign Services
Location: West Bend
Posted on: January 27, 2023
West Bend Health and Rehabilitation is a 45-bed facility located
in the town of West Bend, Iowa. Our skilled nursing and
rehabilitation facility is looking for excellent candidates to help
us in achieving the best care possible for our residents. We are
committed to providing excellent care as well as a highly rewarding
environment for our staff members to thrive in. We strongly believe
in taking care of our employees and focusing on improving not only
the care we give but the work place we create. With that in place
we can better serve our community. At West Bend Health and
Rehabilitation, we believe that our staff are more than just
employees; they are our most important asset.Job Duties:
- Monitor patient's condition and assess their needs to provide
the best possible care and advice.
- Observe and interpret patient's symptoms and communicate them
- Collaborate with physicians and other nurses to devise
individualized care plans for patients.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements,
administrating injections, etc.) and fill in patients' charts.
- Adjust and administer patient's medication and provide
treatments according to physician's orders.
- Document accurately and completely.
- RN License
- Current CPR Certification
- Overnight Weekend Package (6p-6a - Fri, Sat, Sun) -
- Fun, Family Atmosphere & Working Environment
- Competitive Wages
- Competitive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and many
- Growth, Development, and Career Advancement Opportunities
- DailyPay - Get you pay before payday!
- Referral Bonus Plan
- Weekend Package Available!!
If you are dedicated and committed to success, we would love to
hear from you!Contact us today!!Kenna Fehr, Human Resource Manager,
Keywords: Ensign Services, Des Moines , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , West Bend, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!