Inside Industrial Sales - Customer Service Representative
Company: Kaman Distribution
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview Kaman Industrial Technologies, a recognized leading
provider of industrial products and solutions,--is looking for--a
self-motivated and experienced Inside Industrial Sales Professional
(Customer Service Rep) knowledgeable in Bearing and Power
Transmission Products to join our team in Des Moines, IA.--Kaman
Industrial Technologies is--proud to be a one source network for
customers in various industries including food and beverage, power
generation, and waste management. With over 150 locations across
the United States and four million products and services, our
people are the foundation of our success. We recognize that the
ability to sustain our competitive advantage is by investing in the
development of our employees, driving innovation, and providing
solutions for a better tomorrow.Essential Duties and
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing products and
technical information in a concise and timely manner.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to
suggest specific products and solutions.
- Suggest alternate products based on cost, availability or
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase
customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of
products in order to improve product related sales and customer
- Increase sales and average order size by means of
cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales, selling KIT shop services
and product initiatives.
- Contact customers following sales to ensure on-going customer
satisfaction and to resolve any pending issues or concerns.
- Remain current on product developments by attending training
(company/supplier), reading trade journals, supplier literature,
- A minimum of High School Diploma/GED required, Associates
Degree in Technical discipline preferred.
- Mechanical and mathematical aptitude preferred.--
- Knowledge of the distribution industry (Hydraulic, Pneumatic,
Fluid Power, Electrical, Motors, Motion Control, Material Handling,
Bearings) preferred. Knowledge of KIT products a plus.
- A valid driver---s license may be required.Benefits and Company
OverviewOur comprehensive compensation package and benefit program
- Your choice of medical insurance providers and plans, Dental
insurance, and Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule
- Company paid Life (family) & STD insurances, Vacation, Holiday
& Sick time
- 100% tax-free tuition reimbursement--Kaman Distribution
Group--is comprised of three business units: Kaman Automation,
Kaman Fluid Power, and Kaman Industrial Technologies. We offer more
than four million items including bearings, mechanical power
transmission, electrical and automation, material handling, motion
control, fluid power and MRO supplies to customers in virtually
every industry. Additionally, we provide engineering, design, and
support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic
systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized
mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis, and
motor management. Offering products and solutions from more than
220 locations, our people are the foundation of our success. We
recognize that our ability to sustain our competitive advantage
rests among our talent. #KDG #KFP #KIT #KAI
Keywords: Kaman Distribution, Des Moines , Inside Industrial Sales - Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Grimes, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!