Company: Edencrest at Green Meadows
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout the Company: There are jobs – and then
there are careers.At Jaybird Senior Living, we offer team members
the chance to do the kind of work that is meaningful and makes a
difference every day. We are looking for people who live our
mission of demonstrating exemplary red carpet service in all we do.
The opportunity to grow, challenge yourself, and learn new skills
is at your fingertips and we are always interested in talented
individuals who desire to bring this innovative thinking to life in
our communities.Does this sound like you? Then, we invite you to
join us.Together we are better.Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, pet
insurance and more
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k with 5% Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) programWhat You Will Do:
- Prepare and plate food according to recipes and dietary
- Assist serving in the dining room.
- Wash dishes and clean kitchen/dining room per standards and
- Comply with regulations regarding hair covering and hand
- Prepare dining room for meals.Why You Are Qualified:
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of basic culinary service management
- Passion for working with the elderly
- Commitment to organization and deadline adherence Hired
candidates will be required to successfully complete a criminal
background check, valid references, and other pre-employment
practices as required by law. EOE.
Keywords: Edencrest at Green Meadows, Des Moines , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Johnston, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!