Assistant Store Manager
Company: Papa Murphy's
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Assistant Manager Papa Murphy's Pizza
Papa Murphy's is currently recruiting an Assistant Manager to lead
our people. We are looking for that person that wants to be a GM
within a year or so, and wants some serious leadership training to
get them there.
The successful candidate will ideally possess 1 year experience as
a restaurant leader or full service concept, the ability to
influence, mentor and serve team members effectively.
Our Assistant Managers starting hourly wage is between $11 and 13$
plus tips. We have been averaging just over $3.30 per hour in our
company. The adjusted starting wage including tips would be around
$14.00 to $16.00 per hour including tips.
Coaching and Training:
Tired of working for bosses? As the owner of Papa Murphy's I am
dedicated to training up our management staff with the best service
industry leadership training academy in Iowa.
We founded The Truth and Leadership Academy
(www.truthandleadership.com) for the purpose of helping leaders get
unstuck and over the hump to find their way in the service
Also see: https://www.joelsmithcoach.com/papa
You will receive professional one on one and group leadership
development training as part of your employment with our company
from an accomplished John Maxwell Certified Coach and Trainer with
over 30 years of experience in the restaurant industry.
Within our 8 stores we have over 75+ years of leadership (GM or
higher) experience on our staff. Leadership doesn't happen by
mistake! Leaders are not born, they are developed!
Our Purpose Statement:
We exist to impact our people by inspiring personal growth.
Empowered team members create great customer experiences.
Our Core Values:
- Trust is the foundation to leadership.
- Modeling the right things, shapes the right behavior.
- Equipping our people to achieve personal excellence.
- Putting our people first through encouragement and support.
If you are interested in applying for a management position with
our company please reply with your resume for consideration.
Assistant Store Manager:
"You are applying for work with BES-t Invesments LLC, a franchisee
of Papa Murphy's, not Papa Murphy's International, Inc., or any of
its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only
employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their
own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for all facets of the
operation for the assigned shift of a Papa Murphy's store while
continually promoting a culture that embraces the company's core
values of Quality, Service, Integrity, and Team Work.
To successfully perform the Assistant Store Manager role an
individual must proficient at all functions outlined for a Shift
Supervisor and be able to accomplish the following, but not limited
to, duties and responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exhibit readiness to take responsibility of a shift by wearing
a clean, wrinkle-free, uniform and showing up at the assigned
- Complete all daily and weekly store paperwork including, Weekly
Sales Reports (WSR), inventory and labor breakdown reports.
- Travel to bank to purchase change and pick up deposit
- Place and receive food and beverage orders.
- Train team members in all positions in the store.
- Assist the Store Manager with team member orientations and give
hiring recommendations to the Manager.
- Supervise and operate the store independently if needed in the
absence of the Store Manager for prolonged periods of time (e.g.
- Respond promptly to customer needs; solicit customer feedback
to improve service, and respond to requests for service and
assistance with ease.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-2 Years previous supervisory and QSR management
- Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification:
- Food Handlers Card and/or Serve Safe Certified preferred but
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Build and maintain positive relationships with supervisors,
co-workers and guests.
- Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage various difficult or emotional customer
- Basic computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and
- Ability to read and apply fundamental math skills, including
weights and measurements.
- Knowledge of store financials, P & L's, break-even analysis,
food cost analysis, labor cost analysis and other financial
information relative to store operations.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
- Regularly required to stand and walk; use hands to finger,
handle or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to bend and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation
of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required
in this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the
total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular
position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks
other than those specifically presented in this description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Papa Murphy's, Des Moines , Assistant Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Clive, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!