Company: Embassy Suites by Hilton Des Moines Downtown
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Atrium Hospitality is now one of the largest hotel management
companies in the United States and we're still growing. As a result
of our growth, we are always looking for great talent to join our
organization. As owners and managers, we are responsible for the
positive experiences of our guests and associates, and we strive to
bring to life a culture that promotes the six simple values that
drive our business:
Service: We deliver the best guest experience possible. We are a
home away from home for our guests, and we are charged with making
them feel safe and welcome.
Perseverance: We will be better today than we were yesterday.
Inclusion: We are committed to the equitable treatment of all
associates as well as equal access to opportunities and resources
for all, at every level of the organization.
Respect: We treat others the way we would like to be treated.
Innovation: Let's Get Creative. Sharing suggestions- big or small
-with your direct supervisor and/or property General Manager for
how Atrium Hospitality can be even better.
Teamwork: Our associates are our family, and we provide them with
the resources and support needed to produce the best work
Associate Reduced Room Rates, Employee Meal Program, Free Parking,
and Daily Pay.
Starting rate: $17.00, Experienced rate: $17.85.
Full-Time Associates are also eligible for employer-sponsored
health insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance; life
insurance; short-term/long-term disability insurance; tuition
reimbursement; paid time off.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium
Hospitality offers daily pay plus competitive benefits packages;
401k, tuition reimbursement, as well as discounted rates at any of
our hotels for associates, their immediate family members, and
friends. Our associates and leaders are driven every day to make
Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and prosper.
Come grow with us!
The Culinary Associate will be tasked with the following duties,
responsibilities, and assignments:
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental
policies/service procedures/ standards;
- Prepare and cook food items for line and banquet consumption
using standardized food techniques ;
- Expedite the line during serving periods as needed ensuring food
quality and presentation;
- Assist in the coordination of opening and closing as well as all
line prep duties ;
- Stock all food stations and prepare all food for next shift as
- Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment ;
- Maintain sanitary regulations of food temperatures and rotating
- Complete regular sanitization/disinfection of all kitchen and
food and beverage wo r k areas to include flooring, storerooms,
prep areas, buffets, dining tables and equipment ;
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of menus, recipes, food
preparation and presentation;
- Operate dish machine and three compartment sinks ;
- Separate and remove trash and garbage and place it in designated
- Coordinates all receiving and storing of products;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures,
including reporting accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions
to management; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary
purpose of the position.
Keywords: Embassy Suites by Hilton Des Moines Downtown, Des Moines , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!