Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: January 7, 2021
US-IA-Des MoinesReq No. 2020-7074Category ProfessionalType
We are seeking a talented Recruiter to partner with leadership to
achieve talent acquisition objectives and ensure HR staffing
processes and practices are aligned. The Recruiter serves as a lead
contact for all operational client staffing needs including talent
acquisition and management, recruiting metrics, employee engagement
interviews, exit surveys, stay interviews, new hire surveys,
manager training, and technology. The Recruiter manages the
recruitment and selection process.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Manages and develops direct sourcing strategies within a larger
community/network, continuously builds and sustains a pipeline of
high quality, diverse candidates.
- Assists with enterprise recruiting needs for other sites as
- Oversees the on boarding process for new employees including
the completion and facilitation of background checks, offer
letters, employment agreements, relocation and new hire paperwork
- Ensures that staffing practices are compliant with employment,
state and federal laws. Stays current on industry news, trends,
best practices and current external recruiting/sourcing
- Partners with operations team to forecast and plan new hire
- Monitors and tracks recruiting and sourcing costs to reduce the
costs of the recruitment process.
- Manages applicant tracking and applicant flow log to increase
and continue positive recruiting cycles in ATS.
- Conducts, tracks and reports on new hire surveys and exit
interviews; recommends improvement to processes, procedures or best
practices to retain associate base.
- Analyzes and reports on recruiting metrics with statistical
reports on departmental activities such as job opening reports,
time to fill reports, sourcing and turnover reports.
- Answers routine questions related to HR and interprets
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Completion of high school, or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional recruiting and human
resources experience in a fast paced environment with experience in
a call center or staffing agency.
- Interviewing and training experience in a corporate environment
with demonstrated ability to source, screen and qualify candidates
at various all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Federal and State employment laws required.
- Analytical ability required to gather and summarize data for
- PC proficiency required including Microsoft Office and previous
experience with an applicant tracking system.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to monitor and track recruiting and sourcing costs to
reduce the costs of the recruitment process.
- Ability to develop and implement effective recruitment
strategies with strong candidate sourcing, social media, assessment
and closing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to conduct formal training and presentations to
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment influencing
others at all levels of an organization.
- Must demonstrate effective conceptual, analytical, planning and
- Must be able to multi task and handle heavy volume of work with
multiple deadlines, changing priorities and frequent
- Ability to handle highly sensitive information in a
confidential manner is required.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good math skills.
- Bachelor's degree and PHR certification preferred.
- Experience in the financial industry preferred.
- Prior experience working with an HRIS system preferred.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where
every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that
our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of
this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent
thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a
strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of
People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own
core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and
the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement. PI128164504
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Des Moines , Recruiter, Human Resources , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!