Payroll Specialist III
Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Process multiple semi-monthly payrolls, including filing tax
reports, processing levies and garnishments, reviewing Workday
integration data for accuracy, preparing payroll transactions, and
preparing special reports
- Calculates New Hire, Termination, and Leave of Absence payroll
- Prepares and processes payroll via Workday Payroll. Responsible
for payroll review and coordination of any necessary research or
contact with payroll vendor
- Monitors submissions of approved Workday timesheet data
- Provide the Workers Compensation Audit detail to our Workers
Compensation vendor annually.Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years ' work experience in payroll/accounting
- Must have large volume (-1000) employee payroll experience
- Workday Payroll expertise
- Experience with OSV as Workday Partner preferred
- Previous experience managing multi-state payrolls required
- Intermediate Excel Skills Required including manipulation of
pivot tables, VLOOKUP 's, and formulas.
- Experience with tax withholding familiarity and garnishment
processes and proceduresIf you are interested in this position
please email your resume to Anna at email@example.com
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we 're dedicated to expanding career opportunities
for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success
is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team
across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery
to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the
opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and
consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services
to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four
continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients '
capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address
today 's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for
innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as
the modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835
or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have
questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located
at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point
of contact for questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Des Moines , Payroll Specialist III, Human Resources , Urbandale, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!