Technology Asset Manager
Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: February 25, 2021
US-TX-Fort WorthReq No. 2021-7254Category ProfessionalType
We are seeking a talented Technology Asset Manager to focus on
Asset Identification and Tracking, Technology Asset Disposition,
Inventory Management and Software Asset Management.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Responsible for order reconciliation of technology assets,
detailed asset record creation, asset distribution to support
teams, and lifecycle asset tracking for all of CO-OP technology
- Ensures all assets are appropriately and accurately recorded to
ensure the accuracy of the data in ITSM asset management systems
and procurement system.
- Responsible for processing, tracking, and auditing IT assets
across the organization.
- Responsible for the creation and modification of supplemental
asset records due to data omissions in the order request or order
fulfilment process in accordance with compliance standards.
- Responsible for processing, monitoring and disposing of all IT
assets for CO-OP Financial.
- Responsible for conducting disposition request and adjust asset
records when necessary to accurately reflect CO-OP Financial IT
- Includes working with disposal vendors to ensure proper
disposal processes are adhered to and maximum value is obtained
from retired assets.
- Verifies adherence to federal and local technology disposal
legislation in addition to established CO-OP Financial Standards
- Accountable for the management of retired asset storage
- Accountable for managing the inventory for capital surplus
assets, operational spare assets, and consumable parts.
- This position must maintain secure and organize storage areas
across multiple sites in the US and ensure the accuracy of the
inventory in both the capital surplus and operating parts.
- Owns the Lifecyle of CO-OP IT Assets, including inventory stage
- including validation of inventory through auditable
- Works with asset owners to validate asset data
- Experience managing software deployments using 3rd party
consoles/portals (ServiceNow CMDB, Microsoft O365, VMware, Adobe,
- Coordinates with Procurement and Finance for proper software
- Organizes and maintains multiple software deployment
- Responsible for the audit, compliance, receiving and tracking
of software licenses through procurement and software discovery
- Create and track work requests to distribute software
- Assists with assigning licenses or subscriptions as
- Compares entitlements to deployments and provides associated
analysis including needs for purchases.
- Identifies, analyzes, and monitors inquiries or requests to
ensure complete resolution.
- Maintains accountability for the accomplishment of team and
- Build strong internal and external partnerships.
- Actively supports COOP's strategic future, culture and
- Proactively pursues department/company training and shows
expected progress on learning plan. Keeps informed on new products,
product enhancements, system changes, and compliance issues.
- Ensure actions are in compliance with industry rules and
regulations and security guidelines.
- Communicates information to clients regarding escalated
- Review outstanding inquiries or requests to ensure quality
standards are met.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in IT related field and 5 years
hands-on work experience with IT Asset Management Industry
experience, or equivalent training and/or experience.
- Experience with analytical and data management.
- Experience with planning and utilizing financial tools and
- Experience with facilitation skills and experience in
collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in developing plans, prioritizing activities and
- Proficiency with SAP, ServiceNow, or similar Asset Management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to build trust, with a natural desire to do well and
- Ability to act independently with minimal direction from
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where
every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that
our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of
this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent
thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a
strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of
People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own
core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and
the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement. PI129792018
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Des Moines , Technology Asset Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!