Location: Des Moines
Posted on: June 25, 2022
**This is a Full-Time role! No Corp to Corp, No EAD, No
OPT.**Multiple REMOTE Software Engineer openings from
Jr-Sr/Lead!Contact Ally Kumbera: firstname.lastname@example.orgSeeking
strong and passionate software developers!
- Agile Software Development
- Continuous Integration
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts
and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and
maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on
primarily Microsoft technologies
- Adhere to and support development standards in place within the
- Participate in SCRUM / Agile development processes
- Participate in the requirements gathering meetings.
- Participate in code review sessions.
- Solve business problems through technology.
- Assist in logical and physical database
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science is highly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in software
- Experience and strong understanding of object-oriented
Angular, React), ASP.Net, MVC, Entity Framework
- Experience with SQL database structure and design, wiring
queries, creating/modifying stored procedures and tables
- Experience with Visual Studio\Visual Studio Code, Azure DevOps
Server (TFS), and Git Source Control. Skills and competencies that
will set you apart from other candidates:
- Must excel at working with peers within a team environment
- SQL Server database development skills desired
- Ability to meet project plan timelines and produce a
- Ability to take individual initiative and accountability for
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new tools and
- Strong conceptualization, analytical, and logic skills
- Detail-oriented with respect to documentation and
- Effective communicator regarding issues, objectives,
Keywords: Modis, Des Moines , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!