Software Engineer II
Location: Des Moines
Posted on: November 26, 2022
DescriptionCitizens Financial Group, Inc. (CFG) seeks a
Automation Software Developer for its fast paced automation team.
Duties: Lead the development, implementation and support of
applications that support consumer banking applications, with a
focus on the development of process automations for the Consumer
Robotics Process Automation Team. Plan, analyze, design,
develop/code, test and implement cutting-edge application
components for use in commercial or end-user applications. Gather
requirements and build automations leveraging Blueprism or UiPath
software. Work with Business Improvement Consultants and SMEs to
understand process maps and use cases for automations. Determine
hardware/software systems requirements and lead design. Ensure
accuracy of business cases and that solutions meet business needs
- Writing automations leveraging Robotics Process Automation
technologies such as Blue Prism & UI Path
- Functions as a collaborator with mature soft-skills to meet
business needs with technology solutions. Including active
involvement in building business use-cases; expected to work with
teams to create and act on automation opportunities.
- Works with a team to review the quality of designs and
configuration, and applies judgment to plan and execute tasks.
- Determines hardware/software systems requirements and solution
development based on business requirements
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, supports, and modifies
software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked,
or Internet-related computer programs.
- Partners with the IT Architect and Business Improvement
Consultant during the initial stages of the project/solution to
ensure the accuracy of business cases and that the solution will
meet the business need.
- Adheres to established Agile lifecycle methodologies and
practices while carrying out their responsibilities.
- Performs maintenance of automations and maintains documentation
for developed automations This may include program libraries,
installation documentation, procedures and technical documentation
of the individual applications.
- Create detailed test plans for the testing phases of the
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience of Robotics Process
- Understanding of object-based coding, macros and programming
languages such as SQL, Python, Java, VBA and/or .Net
- Demonstrates deep expertise in specific coding concepts and/or
- Ability to develop functional, technical and user interface
designs for an application that meets the defined requirements
(business, system performance and standards).
- Ability to evaluates program modules for performance
scalability and openness of design.
- Knowledge to predict application development requirements based
on changes in underlying architecture and identify programming
- Advanced communication skills are required.
- Ability to capture business requirements and process
information and translate that into automation designs for
- Experience in a Financial Services - preferred LI-RemoteSome
job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate
salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a
recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.Why Work for UsAt
Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around
helping our customers and giving back to our local communities.
When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and
collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to
accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal
Employment OpportunityCitizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and
related companies provide equal employment and advancement
opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment
without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or
mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender,
gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic
characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of
domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition,
military or veteran status, national origin,
pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleagues or a dependents
reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state
and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity
Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank,
N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Keywords: Citizens, Des Moines , Software Engineer II, IT / Software / Systems , Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!