Senior Functional Analyst - Data Fulfillment and Technical Assistance
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Location: Fort Dodge
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain: NoneJob Family: Functional ExpertsWe are GDIT. The people
supporting and securing some of the most complex government,
defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure
today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and
impact on the world around us, but also on us, and thats
important.GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing
autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your
best every day.We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge
we cant turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Senior
Functional Analyst joining our team to support the Centers for
Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) activities.As a Senior
Functional Analyst supporting HHS, you will be trusted to provide
information technology and federal data dissemination expertise.In
this role, a typical day will include:
- Track data requests, request specifications, performs quality
- Perform quality assurance on request specification criteria
against data products to ensure research requests are delivered as
- Provide daily technical assistance to data requestors regarding
data purchases, data file types, data documentation and other user
- Maintain data documentation.
- Monitor timeliness of data requests.
- Track multiple data request details and contact information to
ensure customers receive accurate data and information.
- Continually assess processes for improvements and
- BA/BS or equivalent, 5+ years of experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
issue resolution, and conflict management.
- Must have analytic capability.
- High proficiency with MS Office applications (i.e., Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience with telecommuting, working from a home office.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident.PREFERRED:
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Ability to operate with general direction/minimal
- Demonstrated ability to produce results.
- Ability to understand technical requirements of applications
used in the data dissemination process.GDIT is Your Place:
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and
Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to
all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees
and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require
employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the
federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.We are
GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government,
defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver.
Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical
missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in,
integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is
safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside
our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the
technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed
to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Des Moines , Senior Functional Analyst - Data Fulfillment and Technical Assistance, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Dodge, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!